Help build sniper SS woe

Started by Grim, Jul 28, 2017, 12:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim

(I dont speak much english)
I come of a mid rate ro pre-renewal
this is my build and i need tips for ahmmmm improve it pls

http://calcx.wushuang.ws/?caybLbiabbebubFababukaboUiaaaaaaaae5aaaaaaaaaoye9d7aYmGjUcntpgClHaap0aanNbMaeheajkkkbfkkkabkkaaaaaaaabaaacuaabaaaaaaaaakaaaaaHaQaP

(low head does not exist but in the server exist a low head that to give +1 dex)

SukiChii

1. high dex/some luk ???/agi/rest vit ???
2. get after-cast delay reduction gear/more damage to demi-human gear/BG gear ???/swap arrows depending on situation
3. stand in a bragi
4. spam ss
5. ???
6. profit

Grim

Quote from: SukiChii on Jul 28, 2017, 12:48 AM
1. high dex/some luk ???/agi/rest vit ???
2. get after-cast delay reduction gear/more damage to demi-human gear/BG gear ???/swap arrows depending on situation
3. stand in a bragi
4. spam ss
5. ???
6. profit

1-.dont see necesary the luk because if i switch some of equip i can have the critical
2-.you give me examples of gear pls/i know of the swap arrow you dont care ^^
3-. i dont understand D: XD
4-. thx ^^
5-. ???
6-. What do you mean by this?

SukiChii

Reality

This is what you want.

You will have the highest DPS for your stats and 100% stun resistance using this build. If your ping on your server is good, you can consider dropping a little VIT for another ASPD, at the cost of a very small chance to stun for a very small amount of time.

Your original build was using only DEX food when you have 4 stats that Sniper wants to increase. Also make sure you use Buche de Noel (from Snowman Hat if your server has it) or Arunafeltz Desert Sandwich for extra CRIT. They both increase your DPS by a decent amount. Rune Strawberry Cake is helpful too.

If your server has Alice Doll which most servers do, definitely use that instead. The 5% damage increase is much more important than the 2 DEX. Also make sure you use the Valor BG Crossbow and not the Bravery one. You should absolutely use the BG armor set because it gives you resistance to ranged damage.

Your headgear slot can be filled with Giearth for Chaos immunity if your opposing guild uses Requiem on a Sniper/Gypsy, or you can use Leib Olmai for Fire resistance. That is your choice.

You also do not need more than 150 DEX. Any lower DEX and you lose DPS because of cast time and the ATK bonus at 150. Any higher and you lose DPS because of the lack of ASPD. You also need 2x Medal of Honor (Archer class) because the CRIT bonus is important.

-Reality

Grim

Quote from: SukiChii on Jul 28, 2017, 11:12 AM
Don't know what bragi does?

nope or maybe i know that is it but with other name

Quote from: Reality on Jul 28, 2017, 01:48 PM
This is what you want.

You will have the highest DPS for your stats and 100% stun resistance using this build. If your ping on your server is good, you can consider dropping a little VIT for another ASPD, at the cost of a very small chance to stun for a very small amount of time.

Your original build was using only DEX food when you have 4 stats that Sniper wants to increase. Also make sure you use Buche de Noel (from Snowman Hat if your server has it) or Arunafeltz Desert Sandwich for extra CRIT. They both increase your DPS by a decent amount. Rune Strawberry Cake is helpful too.

If your server has Alice Doll which most servers do, definitely use that instead. The 5% damage increase is much more important than the 2 DEX. Also make sure you use the Valor BG Crossbow and not the Bravery one. You should absolutely use the BG armor set because it gives you resistance to ranged damage.

Your headgear slot can be filled with Giearth for Chaos immunity if your opposing guild uses Requiem on a Sniper/Gypsy, or you can use Leib Olmai for Fire resistance. That is your choice.

You also do not need more than 150 DEX. Any lower DEX and you lose DPS because of cast time and the ATK bonus at 150. Any higher and you lose DPS because of the lack of ASPD. You also need 2x Medal of Honor (Archer class) because the CRIT bonus is important.

-Reality

thx for the tips, but i have some questions

1-. Is not it better to use double geminis because the confusion with / effect is removed ?, besides with this I can change the ED by a marc

2-. noxious>jakk?

3-. Is this build better? .

SukiChii

A Poem Of Bragi

For SS spam.

Edit: Noxious reduces ranged damage and gives some Neutral resist, valuable for WoE/PvP/BG. If you can't get it, raydric works too.

Reality

Quote from: Grim on Jul 28, 2017, 03:29 PM
nope or maybe i know that is it but with other name

thx for the tips, but i have some questions

1-. Is not it better to use double geminis because the confusion with / effect is removed ?, besides with this I can change the ED by a marc

2-. noxious>jakk?

3-. Is this build better? .

Yes! That is much better. Gemini is not something I usually tell people to use since it is so hard to get. But that ia definitely your best option since you get to use Marc instead of Evil Druid.

Jakk vs. Noxious is a harder choice. Both are very good. It depends on what your competition is like. Do they have Mindbreaker support for their Wizards? If not, I'd say Noxious. If they do, go with Jakk but be aware you will be (I think) 2HKO'd by a Biochemist.

Your build is really close to perfect. I will revise it for you but I need to first ask what the +1 VIT is for the headgear enchant on your character you sent. Is that a headgear enchant, and it can be any stat? Also, you are on a private server and not an official server right?

-Reality

Edit: Actually, assuming you have control of that +1 VIT headgear enchant, this is what you're going to want. Sniper is a little tricky because all of the stats float around 80. With the DEX you have you are actually saving more stat points by using +3 AGI on your armor and the +1 VIT is not necessary in your headgear. On private servers, you get 100% stun immunity at 97 VIT. But you need 80 base VIT at least to make use of Gemini. So it's fine to have 98 VIT. This should be the final build you want -- I don't think there's anything you can do to improve it further.

Grim

Quote from: SukiChii on Jul 28, 2017, 03:43 PM
A Poem Of Bragi

For SS spam.

Edit: Noxious reduces ranged damage and gives some Neutral resist, valuable for WoE/PvP/BG. If you can't get it, raydric works too.

AHHHHHHH Ok i know as "poem" because this is not a word that causes confusion in a server in Spanish XD and my question of noxious does not is beacuse i cant get it you dont care thx ^^

Quote from: Reality on Jul 28, 2017, 04:49 PM
Yes! That is much better. Gemini is not something I usually tell people to use since it is so hard to get. But that ia definitely your best option since you get to use Marc instead of Evil Druid.

Jakk vs. Noxious is a harder choice. Both are very good. It depends on what your competition is like. Do they have Mindbreaker support for their Wizards? If not, I'd say Noxious. If they do, go with Jakk but be aware you will be (I think) 2HKO'd by a Biochemist.

Your build is really close to perfect. I will revise it for you but I need to first ask what the +1 VIT is for the headgear enchant on your character you sent. Is that a headgear enchant, and it can be any stat? Also, you are on a private server and not an official server right?

-Reality

Edit: Actually, assuming you have control of that +1 VIT headgear enchant, this is what you're going to want. Sniper is a little tricky because all of the stats float around 80. With the DEX you have you are actually saving more stat points by using +3 AGI on your armor and the +1 VIT is not necessary in your headgear. On private servers, you get 100% stun immunity at 97 VIT. But you need 80 base VIT at least to make use of Gemini. So it's fine to have 98 VIT. This should be the final build you want -- I don't think there's anything you can do to improve it further.

I came to the same conclusion. I will use sunnis with geminis.

BUT !!!
Now on the server is available this hat

In my opinion is much better than the doll alice but it is not in the calculator and therefore I can not see how it affects this in my stats

you can help me pls >-<

Reality

Quote from: Grim on Jul 28, 2017, 09:35 PM
AHHHHHHH Ok i know as "poem" because this is not a word that causes confusion in a server in Spanish XD and my question of noxious does not is beacuse i cant get it you dont care thx ^^

I came to the same conclusion. I will use sunnis with geminis.

BUT !!!
Now on the server is available this hat

In my opinion is much better than the doll alice but it is not in the calculator and therefore I can not see how it affects this in my stats

you can help me pls >-<

Ha. Yeah. That is why I had a calculator with custom stuff when I had a server before.

Had to get clever. Here you go. All you need to do is scroll down and add Arunafeltz Desert Sandwich and, in the "Temporary Card/Item Effects", select Ixion Wings.

Ixion Wings buff give +7% ASPD like the hat.
Masquerade gives +3% damage vs. DemiHuman like the hat.
Level 2 Soul of Cold, Wounds of Glory, and Sharp Hawk Eyes gives +2 AGI, VIT, and DEX.
Zealotus Card gives +2 LUK

And there you have it. All the same bonuses as the hat. (+2 STR and INT do not affect the damage calculation.)

It gives you 186 ASPD with 150 DEX and 100 VIT.

-Reality

P.S. In case you are wondering, your DPS increases by 6.7% when using RWC Silver instead of Alice Doll. This is a better option.

Grim

THX THX THX THX you so much Reality and SukiChii Gracias XP

My questions were answered ^^

Reality

Quote from: Grim on Jul 29, 2017, 01:51 PM
THX THX THX THX you so much Reality and SukiChii Gracias XP

My questions were answered ^^

You got it, bud. Good luck wherever you WoE.

-Reality