FA Sniper build help!!!

Started by danman69, Jun 18, 2008, 05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danman69

Rates: 2k/2k/1k...Iunno maybe it'll help??
Stats:
str 30 +9
agi 62 +24
vit 61 +8
int 99 +10
de 99 +43
luk 1  +13
*this is with attention concentration, wind walk, and true sight.

as the title said, i need help with FA sniper build plx! this build is just kind of an experiment. EX) i thought str would increase FA dmg.
Anyways, I'm planning on maxing vit rather than agi, so i can last longer during pvp. So what increases FA dmg? And as for items, what should I use?

plx comment on build :-[

thank you.

Poki

http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/guides-b/pokis-long-guide/0/

Visit there and search for sniper.  I gave out a FA sniper guide.  Also, it seems that you have more stats... I'm guessing the max level isn't 99.

In that case, just increase dex a little bit more and get more vit and very little str for pots and item weight.  Just a side note, STR does not increase FA's damage.

danman69

Quote from: Poki on Jun 18, 2008, 07:04 PM
http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/guides-b/pokis-long-guide/0/

Visit there and search for sniper.  I gave out a FA sniper guide.  Also, it seems that you have more stats... I'm guessing the max level isn't 99.

In that case, just increase dex a little bit more and get more vit and very little str for pots and item weight.  Just a side note, STR does not increase FA's damage.

thanks a lot, your guide is smart. But what does increase FA's damage? and what are good equips for the 2k/2k/1k server i'm playing in?

Poki

INT increases the FA's damage.  I don't know what equips are good for FA snipers in high rates and I don't know if you have custom items there, but I do recommend these for low rates... These might be the same for your server and for HR.  I haven't checked in with the latest equips in RO for a while now, so I don't know if there's anything better.  But this is good enough.

Feather Beret
Binoculars
Sniping Suit [1] x2 [ Peco Peco Card & Pest Card ]
Bazerald [ There are better ones, I believe ] (Keep a bow with you too, for arrow shower)
Orlean's shield [ Thara frog Card ]
Wool scarf [ Raydric Card ]
Tidal Shoes [ Maytr Card ]
Int Vesper Cores or Earings [1] [ some int card that I can't remember ]

danman69

Quote from: Poki on Jun 18, 2008, 09:01 PM
INT increases the FA's damage.  I don't know what equips are good for FA snipers in high rates and I don't know if you have custom items there, but I do recommend these for low rates... These might be the same for your server and for HR.  I haven't checked in with the latest equips in RO for a while now, so I don't know if there's anything better.  But this is good enough.

Feather Beret
Binoculars
Sniping Suit [1] x2 [ Peco Peco Card & Pest Card ]
Bazerald [ There are better ones, I believe ] (Keep a bow with you too, for arrow shower)
Orlean's shield [ Thara frog Card ]
Wool scarf [ Raydric Card ]
Tidal Shoes [ Maytr Card ]
Int Vesper Cores or Earings [1] [ some int card that I can't remember ]

okok sounds good. i'll give it a try..
thanks  alot

Sarin

I'd suggest you getting Sniper suit with Evil Druid too, Valkyrie shield instead of Orleans, and accessories 2xexpert ring with zerom. Get dex to 150 with IC for instacast, don't forget food (lawl I always suggest this) and if you can get MvP cards, get ulle's cap with Kiel card.

note: there are no accessory cards increasing int.

Poki

Listen to Sarin, he's the way to go. ftw. Completely forgot that Valk shields exist and expert rings and ulles cap with kiel card. Good reminder.