Sniper question...im losing my mind.

Started by Ghostie, Jun 14, 2008, 05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghostie

hmmm...im finally gonna break down and ask. 

Is it even possible for a Sniper to break and EMP on a HR?  I know I gotta use a Shadow Arrow, due to EMP's being holy and what not, but any suggestions on a bow? 

max stats are 400.  and you can't max em all.  lol.
<Ghostie> ? aura
<Kyo> aura: -bleep- -bleep- -bleep-moogle -bleep-bag -bleep- -bleep-wrangler

So yeah...Aura sucks. =D

Poki

I haven't played RO for a while now, but I suggest getting Orc zombie/skeleton 2x (Forgot which one) with Desert Wolf Cards 2x in a +10 composite bow [4].

I'm not sure if there's a better bow out there that was released before I stopped playing RO, but that bow is decent enough to emp break.

Helrouis

Quote from: Ghostie on Jun 14, 2008, 05:57 PM
hmmm...im finally gonna break down and ask. 

Is it even possible for a Sniper to break and EMP on a HR?  I know I gotta use a Shadow Arrow, due to EMP's being holy and what not, but any suggestions on a bow? 

max stats are 400.  and you can't max em all.  lol.
Critical is needed. Like you need to deal always critical damage. But to admit, SinX break a lot faster even they are late in getting on the emp.

Ghostie

in pvp, or even MVPing, i hit 5-6k crits....soooooooo yeah.  i was in the process of breaking an emp, a LK came in, berserked, and killed it.  i watched a LK and a sin-x break a EMP in less than 2 min...but it too me 10 min of shooting and no break....can't figure it out.  my crit rate is in the 130's - 140's.  =\
<Ghostie> ? aura

So yeah...Aura sucks. =D

Poki

How much hp does the emp have to begin with? It might help if you knew the emp's stats since I don't know if it has super defence compared to the original stats of an emp.

Anyways, judging from what you said... I suppose it's not possible there.  You could of course, just trap the entrance in the emp room and take your time breaking the emp while they're ensnared.  But it's only possible if the server is still small.

Aside from that, I would say that I don't know any other way to break the emp aside from Crit/dex/agi. Sorry.

Helrouis

Quote from: Ghostie on Jun 14, 2008, 11:56 PM
in pvp, or even MVPing, i hit 5-6k crits....soooooooo yeah.  i was in the process of breaking an emp, a LK came in, berserked, and killed it.  i watched a LK and a sin-x break a EMP in less than 2 min...but it too me 10 min of shooting and no break....can't figure it out.  my crit rate is in the 130's - 140's.  =\

I guess there can be a super weapon for snipers there, or a Rudra bow, or a custom item in that server.

Loki

If you don't mind me asking. Are you Poki from rebirthRO?
QuoteWhatever floats your boat.

Helrouis

Quote from: Loki on Jun 15, 2008, 02:50 AM
If you don't mind me asking. Are you Poki from rebirthRO?

Or maybe Poki from eAthena. *bows**kneel to the ground*

Ghostie

who?  me?  no.  I'm Ghostie, the old GM on HopeRO, MattRO.  =D

I left RO for some time, due to being military and deployed, among other things.  Still workin out all these new effin card combos, etc. and equips and what not.
<Ghostie> ? aura

So yeah...Aura sucks. =D

Helrouis

Quote from: Ghostie on Jun 15, 2008, 11:07 AM
who?  me?  no.  I'm Ghostie, the old GM on HopeRO, MattRO.  =D

I left RO for some time, due to being military and deployed, among other things.  Still workin out all these new effin card combos, etc. and equips and what not.
You're not the one we're talking about. But about you, you may be found in @warp treasure02. /gg
kidding. Nice one for working for the military /no1