[Non-Renewal] Help Equips guide and Leveling Hunter > Sniper. Classic 99/70

Started by frans4u, Nov 21, 2016, 01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frans4u

Hi! I just wanted to get some ideas and tips on how to play classic RO because I used to play on Highrate server. :D

Here's the server I'm currently playing: http://www.playthorserver.net/?module=main&action=info

I currently Hunter lvl 78,
stats:
Dex:90
Agi: 45
and have a free stat points: 139 - I did not used the stats because I'm not yet sure what is the best build.

my question is,
1.)what is the best place to level faster?(If solo-BASED on the server). I dont have a problem with the party with other players, we go to Moscovia, GH, one time on Odin. But sometimes I can't find any party like when It is already late at night. :)

2.) Equips: What is good equips based on this server? where to get a good equips while leveling or where to Hunt.

Sorry If I post a reapeated questions or something like this, but I'm not sure with the other thread if it applicable on my server. Hope you guys understand, and I apologize with my English. :D

Hope someone can help me, I'm noob with the low rate.  /heh
thanks in advance  /kis

kiwikac

I would suggest do repeatable exp quests such as sharp leaves until 86 lvl .. if this is not possible then @ lvl 78 i would suggest you to go farm at west orc village .. if no warper available is easy to go there via kafra from prontera > orc dun> and walk thats not that far .. exp is pretty good from HO also u can drop OAB which is essential for hunter i guess .. tactis only switch cold arrow for HO and fire arrow for rest :)

anyway the best exp/zeny an hour is still hill winds(earth element) or i would suggest go farm gonryun dungeon lvl1 for Enchanted Peach Tree -fire arrows (royal jelly is pricy) but beware of butterflys they are annoying.

Zereges

Quote from: kiwikac on Jan 17, 2017, 08:34 AM
I would suggest do repeatable exp quests such as sharp leaves until 86 lvl .. if this is not possible then @ lvl 78 i would suggest you to go farm at west orc village .. if no warper available is easy to go there via kafra from prontera > orc dun> and walk thats not that far .. exp is pretty good from HO also u can drop OAB which is essential for hunter i guess .. tactis only switch cold arrow for HO and fire arrow for rest :)

anyway the best exp/zeny an hour is still hill winds(earth element) or i would suggest go farm gonryun dungeon lvl1 for Enchanted Peach Tree -fire arrows (royal jelly is pricy) but beware of butterflys they are annoying.
You can get away of that annoyness by using bathory or evil druid c.
Player of Phoenix Fury, Pestilence & Ekirei.

Tree of Savior: Zereges (Falconeer-Mergen-Ranger)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

WoW (Drak'Thul): Zere, Shadow Priest, <Panta RheĆ®> (offline too)

My Anime List
My StackExchange