clown best build and best equips

Started by october, Jun 03, 2008, 05:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

october

what is the best build and best equips for clowns, i don't have any idea at all  ???

RMSPMS

What are you going for exactly, support clown with songs, or going straight for the Arrow Vulcan damage?
Save The Planet and the Oxygen. Shoot dumb People Who Waste It

october

if i'll go hybrid(support/arrow vulcan) what particularly build should i go? but i want to be support clown  :D

Acid Drops

Obviously max out dex and have max aspd.

mark_sanbeda

baseballGuy

Int.
Dex.
Vit.

the songs are in great need of sp for a longer run.

Ashe

99 Dex, 80+ Vit, the rest as Int
edited

Sarin

Hmm. I have some experience with clown/gypsy and at low-pop servers, flee/aspd build isn't bad. If you get hinale/aloe leaflets instead of white pots, you will be able to carry more RJs so you don't need int, and ability to go melee, especially when you use Tarot along with it, can make you decent killer too. Avoid going alone against groups tho.

This is the build I recommend for that.

150 dex
110 agi
58 vit

mark_sanbeda

Quote from: Sarin on Jun 08, 2008, 02:10 PM
Hmm. I have some experience with clown/gypsy and at low-pop servers, flee/aspd build isn't bad. If you get hinale/aloe leaflets instead of white pots, you will be able to carry more RJs so you don't need int, and ability to go melee, especially when you use Tarot along with it, can make you decent killer too. Avoid going alone against groups tho.

150 dex
110 agi
58 vit

not sure.... but maybe... it might just work.. and im also tired of the arrow vulcan build..

Sarin

Quote from: GM録mark登sanbeda数 on Jun 08, 2008, 06:21 PM

150 dex
110 agi
58 vit

not sure.... but maybe... it might just work.. and im also tired of the arrow vulcan build..

More than MIGHT. I remember playing my gypsy...meh, scared off almost every champ around since my aspd was enough to break their asura cast.

baseballGuy

They can use phen.

oh yea, talking about phen what about orleans the item Description tells that Increases magic casting time by 15%. Makes your casting uninteruptable.  ??? does that mean itll make your asura uninteruptable without any down effects?.

mark_sanbeda

Quote from: baseballGuy on Jun 08, 2008, 06:57 PM
They can use phen.

oh yea, talking about phen what about orleans the item Description tells that Increases magic casting time by 15%. Makes your casting uninteruptable.  ??? does that mean itll make your asura uninteruptable without any down effects?.

I think the *Increases magic casting time by 15%* is actually increase casting time of skills  :P meh i dont really know just a theory

Sarin

meh, whatever they use, nothing that makes cast unbreakable does NOT work at WoE.

Aragorn

150 dex
110 agi
58 vit
weak i like the original build better sorry.. (>.>)

hey what are all these stupid f*** scribbles on your test?
OH BAKA SENSEI THAT'S NIHONGO

RULE 1:
Every post that disagrees to the previous to Aragorn is a flame or insult.

Loki

Quote from: Aragorn on Jun 09, 2008, 12:46 AM

150 dex
110 agi
58 vit
weak i like the original build better sorry.. (>.>)

Lol. Suggest a build then?
QuoteWhatever floats your boat.