[Non-Renewal] help with my snipers bow

Started by drsteiniii, Nov 30, 2012, 03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drsteiniii

hey im from a high rate server, where max stat is 255, max aspd is 196, refining is easy and mvp cards are obtainable but its not easy, so thanatos is available. just want some answers with the questions regarding bows.
firsts, whats the best bow,  compo, red bow, earthen bow or can you give me a better bow than the 3 mentioned. second, do coverters work on bows? and lastly, where can i find hunting arrows?

Triper

Best bow - Composite Bow[4] due to the big stats/high atk, big mods on big atks = yummie

I can't guarantee about the converters at 100% since I don't use them with elemental arrows but I do know that if you're using neutral arrows, converters work with them since I do that sometimes.

Hunting Arrow is a new type of arrow that appeared with renewal but some Pre-Renewal servers also have, it's sold at the same npc in Mora Village that sells Elven Arrows - Tooldealer [Mora 100,118]

Nefarious

If your server isn't status to all immunities at 300luk or if players can't reach I'd suggest some status cards in a composite bow +10 and also carrying an Earth bow + and earth arrow which gives pretty good damage.

Edward EG

Converter works for neutral arrows.

If your server is renewal, you can get Elven bow from Gargoyle and use Elven arrows which is better than Hunter bow + hunting arrow.
Join us in Intense RO!
MR
- 150x/150x/50x
Website & Forum

LR
- 7x/7x/7x
Website & Forum

More info:
Facebook fan page