Archer/Hunter Level/Equip/Stat Guide for renewal?

Started by Landaria, Jul 10, 2012, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Landaria

Hello :)

The euro (fro) server just got the fresh renewal update, so i started to play again with my friend ( wizard ).

i am a 60/45 archer actualy, and i got a budget of 100m zeny ( got some zenys from my old old friend, i gave him my equips 4 years ago )

Actualy i got:

6x Base Dex
5x Base Agi

+4 Apple of Archer
2x Matyr Leashes
Undershirt
Pantie
Binocs
+4 Gakkung Bow [2] with 2 zenorc cards
+4 Boots of Hermes ( +2 Agi )

So i got 3-4 questions :)

1. im planing to get a orc archer bow with my zenys ( worth about 50m actualy on fro ). What else to get? It is worth to craft a undershirt [1] and get a dragon tail card in it? or are there better solutions with renewal? Maybe a ulles cap but with which card? :)
2. what to stat now with renewal as a hunter and later as a sniper? pure dex/agi ?
Luk got buffed right so maybe some luck would be nice?
3. Are there any REALY good and fast lvl 60-99 Level Spots for 1-2 Persons?
4. Maybe there is ANY hunter/sniper RENEWAL Level/Equip/Stats Guide outside? i was googling for about 2 hours, i found nothing for the new renewal patch :(

THanks alot!

Triper

I don't know much about this but, based on what I read, traps are the new dps to lv. Mob and kill with a claymore until you're ranger.
Since it's renewal there is no good spot, just check the world map and what is on the lv range. At 90+ it's magmarings the best map I think.

I would advice you to save the zenny for an elven bow if they're available.

Landaria

elven bow is a good idea BUT they are only useable as a third job :)

there is one for 99m zeny.. maybe i could buy it now, theyll get more expensive when elven arrows coming out i think.

what i have to stat/skill/equip for trap leveling? and which spots are nice for it?

Triper

Everything that is in your range that you can mob and kill works. I remember to see some videos with hunters lving at Hill Winds[the galion+atroce map at pre-renewal] and Kobolds and Petites. I dunno the lv range but they're easy to kill from what I remember.
I dunno how it's now about stats but I don't think it changed much from pre-renewal so must be dex/int? Still not sure, you may want to check it first to be sure.

And yeah, they're fair on price now but they're not that hard to hunt too, it's just a bit of time, i think it's an ok drop anyway so it's up to you. You can always wait to be a ranger and hunt them yourself.

Firewing

Since this hasnt been replied to -

This will take time but its for free. If your server is full renewal and not on 3ceam. Mora quests should be available.

White Wing sets + brooch [1] with a kukre card + enchants on the mant / boots / armor. pantie and undershirt set is like old school.

if you want to be a trapper build - Black wing set.