Arbalest or Hunter's Bow : Which one should I get???

Started by Oslo Azarius, May 15, 2007, 04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oslo Azarius

Hey everyone. I have about 50k, and am looking for a new bow to buy. The arbalest has an attack of around 90, and DEX+2, while the Hunter's bow has an attack of around 150. I'm having trouble deciding which would be the better purchase here. Can anyone give me any feedback please? It would be greatly appreciated!

finnith

I believe the Arbalest dropped by the Raydric Archer has two slots, so I think if you can get some Archer Skeleton Cards you can compound them to it
S>Rock lol

Play on the Excalibur Network servers.

http://www.excalibur-ro.com/

Dais

depend, if u have a good card for it i'd rather choose arbalest
if not i'd rather have hunters bow

Glenn

I'd use niether

+10 composite bow[4] double bloody double boned, please >_>

But for pvm your better off with an Arbelest[2] and adding some cards.
-- Ragna-Retired --

Pandora

For a starter bow, with 50k I'd go with hunter bow. Then you can use that bow to hunt for what you need.

I suggestion +10 composite bows with 4 cards if you have the patience. Otherwise +7 gakkung[2] or +7 Arbalest[2] *IF* the +2 dex helps you get to a new multiple of 10.

Archer combo is a good help if you ask me for the bonus it gives so I would try to hunt that first, the more exp from brute is especially nice.
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

Glenn

If you could manage to use the Socket Enchant NPC to make the Hunter bow[1]. It *MIGHT* be useful.
-- Ragna-Retired --