War of Emperium ~ Tournament 2009

Started by yC, Jul 14, 2009, 06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LemonCrosswalk

Isn't it already over and done with?

yC

Quote from: bleu on Aug 01, 2009, 06:39 AM
This was recently released by the Admin of a servers indicating that there may be a security breach.

QuoteWithout going into too many details, anyone who attended the RMS FeelRO WoE Tournament needs to change their passwords immediately, and any accounts recently accessed and supposedly taken over, will be rolled back 1 week to before any of the invasions took place, the person or persons behind the invasions has been IP banned, and I have reported his IP and username, as well as his ISP to the FeelRO and RMS staff, incase there was a leak on their part.

It is advisable to change the password of your home server.

I got no report, information or note on this one.  Please kindly share your source of the information.

bleu

It's quite strange how FeelRO reacted to the news; instead of trying to protect the players (including the users of RMS), preventing any further potential damages and initiate a through investigation into the matter, they merely dismissed them as a "provokation".

yC

I (RMS) have yet to be notified by them or anyone on any such issue.  Can't judge on the validity as far as what have been shown.

bleu

Quote from: yC on Aug 02, 2009, 03:19 PM
I (RMS) have yet to be notified by them or anyone on any such issue.  Can't judge on the validity as far as what have been shown.

perhaps u should contact your partners at FeelRO for further information.

SilverStream~

I don't think they are such great "partners".

I believe RMS should choose more wisely when choosing partners, but I also think there are none that are really non corrupt or biased, or dis-honest.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________