War of Emperium ~ Tournament 2009

Started by yC, Jul 14, 2009, 06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edward

Ooo, are they trying to break the 3k player barrier?

Loki

Sounds nice. Hope the war suites my timezone.
QuoteWhatever floats your boat.

Omi

Quote from: Edward on Jul 16, 2009, 02:32 AM

3k player barrier?  You should see jRO pservers with over 9k connected at once :x

John Locke

FeelRo server is the LagHouse-ProfitMaker server. Dont donate for it.

Apart from that I hope everyone has fun on the event. Im myself checking up atm.
IroOpenBeta->SproAlfa->sproGea->NGRO->UltimaRO->FoxRO->Euphro->EvoRO->XatiyaRo->LegacyRO2->EternityRO1->LegacyRO3->FeelRO-> EternityRO3-> European oficial RO

Patapon

Quote from: DeePee on Jul 15, 2009, 04:52 AM
Feels more like a FeelRO advertisement like this. Isn't RMS supposed to be a neutral site? It kinda damages RMS' credibility.

It'd be more fair if you'd call it the FeelRO WoE Tournament and not associate RMS with it.

id like to say this would not be your opinion if talonro was running it

this image copyright 2009 Patapon

LiteX

Quote from: Omi on Jul 18, 2009, 03:29 PM

3k player barrier?  You should see jRO pservers with over 9k connected at once :x

Japanese Private Servers? Well duh, Japan is one of the most hardcore gaming nations in the world
ライテ‐エクス

kinzoku

Quote from: LiteX on Jul 21, 2009, 11:38 AM

Japanese Private Servers? Well duh, Japan is one of the most hardcore gaming nations in the world

Not compared to Korea!

Green

So. Have they added guns for gunslingers yet? =P

Edward

Lol... I'm talking about FeelRO, not any other server. Have they broke 3k yet? Don't believe so.

outerlimitro

i think this is an Advertisement of a Server. It would be better if Admin of "RMS" did not wrote "FeelRO" which is acceptable that it came from peoples Idea and would be better if you would say RMS Tournament. That's all. sorry if it hits you (servers).
~OuterLimitRO 100k/100k/100% (Free to Play Server. No Donation.) Join Now!

OuterLimitRO Season 2
www.outerlimitro.net
Vote For Us!:
http://top200.gs/in.php?sid=45
http://www.gamesites101.com/in.aspx?i=11922
http://www.gamerstopgames.com/in.php?site=1485
http://ragnarok.top100arena.com/in.asp?id=7014

bleu

Are you sure you are the "First"?

SilverStream~

No there have been other inter-server tournaments before.  They probably say it to attract more attention to it.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

bleu

U know what... I saw a loading screen quoting "First Massive Connecting WOE Tournament"... then I realized what they meant to say. I believe they just wanted to say FeelRO & RMS WOE Tournament No. 1; the word "first" doesn't mean they were the first to come up with the idea and host a WOE Tournament; it's just this is the first WOE of many to come... next month it will be No. 2. At least I think now that's what they are trying to convey. Anyways, bad english on their part.

soki

I'm just curious since FeelRO will be hosting the event and such in their server isn't there
a pretty damn good posibility of "favoritism" such as like let say one of the admin will use
his guild and perhaps have some hidden "items" within their guild and such... I'm pretty sure
since it's on their server they will definetely be close to one the guilds in it right? and perhaps
give them an upper hand... i actually thing this should have been hosted on RMS's test server
just tweak some things at least we know it's gonna be really close to being legit woe

Patapon

Quote from: outerlimitro on Jul 24, 2009, 10:29 PM
i think this is an Advertisement of a Server. It would be better if Admin of "RMS" did not wrote "FeelRO" which is acceptable that it came from peoples Idea and would be better if you would say RMS Tournament. That's all. sorry if it hits you (servers).
You would not be complaining if Outer Limit RO was the host.

Quote from: soki on Jul 26, 2009, 02:35 AM
I'm just curious since FeelRO will be hosting the event and such in their server isn't there
a pretty damn good posibility of "favoritism" such as like let say one of the admin will use
his guild and perhaps have some hidden "items" within their guild and such... I'm pretty sure
since it's on their server they will definetely be close to one the guilds in it right? and perhaps
give them an upper hand... i actually thing this should have been hosted on RMS's test server
just tweak some things at least we know it's gonna be really close to being legit woe
You would not be complaining if <your server of choice> was the host.

this image copyright 2009 Patapon