RMS Going into 2014

Started by yC, Dec 17, 2013, 10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yC

Hello guys and girls, it's the holiday season again.  I hope everything is fine throughout the year and it will be a wonderful 2014 for you all.  As for Ragnarok and RMS, of course we are still going strong and advancing.  Well, I don't have a new holiday theme for the site this time, unless you want to see the one from last year.  I guess we'll be staying with the snow theme and have a peaceful Christmas holiday. 

Going into 2014, surely I will keep working on bringing the latest update to everyone playing RO.  What I wish is there will be more quality and long lasting servers that the community can enjoy.  It's always sad to take down listings of servers that looked like they are full of potential yet didn't get far enough to gain the attraction.  As always being told in the forum, do not start a server if you don't have the commitment for it.  It's not just another server, people do spend their time on it and closing it means wasting their time.

Anyway, that's just my little QQ of the year.  I represent RMS and our staff to wish you all a Merry Christmas plus a Happy New Year.

- yC

Gatoruchato

Have a good holiday everyone. I'll be busy for the next few weeks, so I'm posting mine now. I hope the number of people who attempts to do rewards for reviews will be lessened or be gone (much better) for the coming holidays and the coming new year. Keep safe everyone!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ლ(╹◡╹ლ) (ノ °益°)

Nitrate

I would like to thank the RMS Staff for another year of great service to the Ragnarok Community, you guys are awesome and keep being awesome.

Cheers to a great holiday season for everyone and a great new year! Still by far one of the best game community.
Enjoy guys.
Is RO still fun?

Bue

Any statistics to share??

Triper

Xarale

Happy holidays folks. :)

-X.

Strudel

Happy Holidays! And a Happy New Year! :)

Yukino

I hope everyone has a nice winter break - Happy Holidays to all!
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

DiesIrae

To yC, all the RMS staff and the community a warm happy holidays and best wishes for the 2014. /no1

Usagimimi

Merry almost-Christmas everybody; yuletide greetings all around.

butth3ad69

Merry xmas everyone, and thnx for staff rms, for keeping update
IGN- Bakunawa

Cawliflower

yC: Perhaps a much-deserved site update to bring us into this century?

Otherwise, glhf.
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

Yukino

Happy New Year everyone!
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

Gardosen

have a great year,
lets go for 2015 :-D

btw, update the monster db, some monsters are missing o.o

yC

Working on it, but running into delays because of daily stuff going on, I am sorry.