Releasing Quest Database & Summary of Recent Updates

Started by yC, Apr 02, 2007, 04:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yC

I told you guys part of my new year resolution is to build the quest/guide section ... and here it is!  I can't say it's all completed with every quest ever existed in RO, but it does consist some extra information that yoy may find useful at one point or another.  The current quest database is *here* or you can find the link to it from the Database menu below the Skill Simulator link.  You can tell that I only included the essential quests in the database, such as the Headgear Quests, Skill Quests, Job Quests, a few Dungeon Entrance Quests, and a few Mixing Quests.  Item used as ingredient or product are also linked from the item database.

I am sure there are alot more quests than what I have right now but I will leave them for later.  Doing these already took me months and I have to get on with other elements on the site (yea yea another item/mob/map update is due already ... I know). 

All the quests are completed on an eAthena based server, so some quests might be different from official servers.  I try to include as much details as possible with screenshots and co-ordinates.  By the way, all the screenshots are taken from the server HopeRO (credits).

Other updates to the site are added little by little from time to time.  I can only remember a few right now because I thought they were not that big of a change to deserve an annoucment for each of them.  First there is the new Option Block on the left below the Database Block, you can control the image settings, rate settings, and site content settings to your preference there.  Second is the top search bar, for item, monster and skill search.  Another thing is the Item Combo List (already linked to item database).  Lastly, I just decided to include the item script to each item display since somebody made that suggestion.

As always, if you spot any error, please let me know by contacting me in the forum or email me at admin [at] ratemyserver.net.

Thank you for your support,

yC

Jayne Cobb

ceii

how come sting card says it adds def when in the game it adds dex ???

Glenn

-- Ragna-Retired --

Emeralda

Quote from: ceii on May 07, 2007, 07:18 PM
how come sting card says it adds def when in the game it adds dex ???

aRO has modified that card to add dex. I will omitt the reason for that.

Shadowstars

ummm so i was wondering where to get the "spirit of kamaitachi" fuuma shuriken?>.>...'cause it doesnt say on the update...oh and...which serves actually HAVE 11.3 [abbey/nameless]?...heh, im prolly putting this in the wrong discussion. -shrugs-

ceii

how come it doesnt tell how to get bloody branch? ??? ??? ???

yC

Quote from: Shadowstars on May 22, 2007, 04:22 PM
ummm so i was wondering where to get the "spirit of kamaitachi" fuuma shuriken?>.>...'cause it doesnt say on the update...oh and...which serves actually HAVE 11.3 [abbey/nameless]?...heh, im prolly putting this in the wrong discussion. -shrugs-

i believe ninja weapons can be bought from some NPC in the ninja guild counter ... until i have a shop db i cant work on to show those info

Quote from: ceii on Jun 11, 2007, 08:08 PM
how come it doesnt tell how to get bloody branch? ??? ??? ???

i am not sure how to get them neither, i thought they are from mvp but guess not.

ceii

yC

Quote from: ceii on Jun 27, 2007, 03:53 PM
how do u get a kaho other then ads?

are you talking about that axxxa server? if so do not ask here, ask in their forum.