New RO Mp3 & Anime Mp3 Download Section

Started by yC, Jun 14, 2006, 08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yC

Okay, I have been working on putting together a Mp3 Section for a while.  So far, I am going to release a portion of it and see how the bandwidth / usage goes. Then I will decide if I am going to add more to the collection or not. The section is linked under the download block on the site, please feel free to download anything that interests you. Also, be sure to recommend it to your friends.

There are only RO BGM Remixes in the section right now. They are not everything I got, I have some more BGM remixes and other mp3s that I have to organize before adding them in the mp3 download section. So, please check back often.

Update:
Since the fans of Ragnarok Online probably love Anime as well, Riotblade has decided to generously host Anime Opening and Ending Mp3's! There is a huge selection to choose from and if you don't see the ones you want, you can request it here.

Update: 09/13/06
New Anime Mp3's added:
Slam Dunk
Bokura ga Ita
Onegai Twins

Enjoy!

(June 02, 2006)

vinzfield03

Hey anyone with jigoku shoujo opening song???
I need it
Thank you juzt give me the site...
Or post it here ill download it... :D

"Who knows??? I don't even know myself..."

- Dante From Devil MAy Cry...

Tiff

Quote from: yC on Jun 14, 2006, 08:07 PM
Okay, I have been working on putting together a Mp3 Section for a while.  So far, I am going to release a portion of it and see how the bandwidth / usage goes. Then I will decide if I am going to add more to the collection or not. The section is linked under the download block on the site, please feel free to download anything that interests you. Also, be sure to recommend it to your friends.

There are only RO BGM Remixes in the section right now. They are not everything I got, I have some more BGM remixes and other mp3s that I have to organize before adding them in the mp3 download section. So, please check back often.

Update:
Since the fans of Ragnarok Online probably love Anime as well, Riotblade has decided to generously host Anime Opening and Ending Mp3's! There is a huge selection to choose from and if you don't see the ones you want, you can request it here.

Update: 09/13/06
New Anime Mp3's added:
Slam Dunk
Bokura ga Ita
Onegai Twins

Enjoy!

(June 02, 2006)
this is wonderful, the remixes are very soothing and nice to hear somsething new. if i may suggest to put a player for this so that way when people just want to listen and like that type of song they can choose to download instead of just downloading it.