New Members to the RMS Staff Team

Started by yC, Aug 07, 2010, 04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yC

After much consideration, I am pleased to announce that Tom~ and Kyomi will become part of the RMS Forum Staff Team. 

As some of you might aware Pow have been having difficulties getting online and Xarale is no longer a head moderator due a change in his eligibility status.  I am hoping the addition of Tom~ and Kyomi will be enough to keep the forum on the right track from here on and keep the forum a friendly place for new and existing members. 

As part of the change to make the forum a friendlier place, the global rule and warning system have been updated: 
http://forum.ratemyserver.net/announcements/global-forum-rules/ 
Basically, we removed the 'necro (revive old topic)' rule and the 'post in the same topic for same discussion' rule.  Those should be treated with common sense anyway.  The change to the warning system is to make it clear that is it possible to get banned for violating our rules repeatedly in additionally to the general forum agreement that was shown (but ignored) during registration.  Also, serious internet offenses are now covered in the rules to protect members.

Once again, here are the current forum staff:

Admin: yC, Riotblade
Global Moderator: Pow (MIA?)
Head Moderator: Relics
Sectional Moderators:  Xarale, Tom~, Kyomi.

For starter, Tom~ and Kyomi will moderate Server Advertisement, Server Seeking and much of the boards under Ragnarok and Off-Topic.  This should expand to other areas in the near future.

Last but not least, congratulation to Tom~ and Kyomi  ;)  I'll thank you for the help of you two in advance.  Welcome to the team.

- yC

Kyomi

Haha, thank you yC. I'm sure me and the fail wife won't let you down, LOL.

Tom~

Lol Kyomi.

Thank you, yC! We will do our best to keep this forums on track.
Like yC said, the rules have been updated. Please, read them. We have been hired to ensure that those rules are followed, and we will try as hard as it's needed to make that happen.

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

Kyomi

Yes, we will be watching you; Behave, or else. ಠ_ಠ

Lucian

Congratulations Tom and Kyomi, I'm sure you'll both do an amazing job.

Brian Mar

Kyomi and Tom, congratulations and best of luck to you.
http://forum.ratemyserver.net/server-discussion/scamming-vps-host/

If you are a past client (before January 2011) please send me a PM with your client name and you will receive money back.

Kyomi

Immortal

Congratulation!  I am sure you will both be great additions to the staff.

Kyomi

We will definitely try our best to be as such. Thanks for the kind words! (:

Xarale

Welcome to Team RMS!
Look forward to working alongside you guys.

Kaezar

Relics

A warm welcome from me aswell, ask me some questions if you're not sure =).

Tom~

I, too, am looking forward to working with both of you, Xarale & Relics!

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

Kyomi

Thanks, and I also look forward to working with the both of you. :3

And Tom, of course. Lmao.

hsui

;o; I wish someone would have told me of this before I read it here; good to know in advance when I'm losing a GM!!

Regardless, good luck to the both of you here! <3