Little Updates & Happy 2007 to Everyone

Started by yC, Jan 01, 2007, 11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yC

I hope all of you had a great holiday and a happy new year, sadly it's almost time to get back to work or school (T_T).  Anyway, I used the holiday to do a little update on the site.  Nothing much this time, just updated the mob spawn locations, monster stats, item stats, and item descriptions.  You might see some changes in the Item Database, Monster Database and Map Database.  Information about the new Veins regions are still too new to be included, maybe next time hehe.

Now, onto my new year resolution, I really want to have a guide section which I am too busy to work on right now.  I guess I could use some help.  If you have some guides written over the years in RO or is willing to write guides to share your RO knowledge, please contact me at admin[at]ratemyserver[dot]net or private message me in this forum.  As for what guides, since I start with zero, I would say any guide you can write about.  From leveling, jobs, stats, hats, quests etc anything you can imagine.

If you spot any error please tell me about it, just contact me on our iRC channel #ratemyserver on irc.deltaanime.net or use private message me.

llxwarbirdxll

You've finally updated the site... Good Job! :D

Motoko

I think there is a description error in the Loli Ruri card on the main site.

Loli Ruri Card

According to that, it gives 500 000 hp. Although I do not have the set, it is rather doubtful that is does infact, give that amount of health.

hello

so does this mean that the server is down because it is for me and has been for a couple of days :-X :'( /omg

yC

Quote from: Motoko on Jan 03, 2007, 08:29 PM
I think there is a description error in the Loli Ruri card on the main site.

Loli Ruri Card

According to that, it gives 500 000 hp. Although I do not have the set, it is rather doubtful that is does infact, give that amount of health.

wow u got good eyes or what, thank you very much for pointing that out.  Don't wanna have every hunt for a loli ruri combo because of my finger slip.

Quote from: hello
so does this mean that the server is down because it is for me and has been for a couple of days

server down? u mean site? nop has always been up 98-99%.

hello

Motoko

Hello, I have found yet another mistake. In the Alchemist skill list, Throw Bezerk Potion is not listed as a Soul Linker Skill. You may find it here:

Alchemist Skills List

Infection

sup.

yC

Quote from: Motoko on Feb 24, 2007, 03:39 PM
Hello, I have found yet another mistake. In the Alchemist skill list, Throw Bezerk Potion is not listed as a Soul Linker Skill. You may find it here:

Alchemist Skills List

changed, thanks.  I didn't touch the skill db this time, i expect skills stay the same for a while so i can be lazy a bit on it

dook

about the guides section, perhaps you could simply have a system where people can post their own guides, then admins could delete them if necessary. perhaps just a guides forum would suffice. keep up the good work on this great site :) we all <3 yC!!!

yC

trust me, i am working on a guide section on the site but the progress has been slow and i don't want to release it until it is at least 50% complete (not for all quests but at least a few in each categories).  A forum guide section will work but i dont want it to duplicate with the guide section on the site in the future so i want to push that back and see how things go ...

zies

i have little satisfied with this page..
how ever.. need some upgraded..
like how to make weapon s.. ++++
thx ;D

ceii

i think i found a mistake:if dark lord takes 200%dmg from fire,how come my ninjas raging fire dragon doesnt do anything to it?

Glenn

Why are you posting in topic a thats month's old? You get a minus.
-- Ragna-Retired --