Forum Staff Changes

Started by yC, Mar 08, 2012, 04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yC

Hello,

If you are as attending to detail as Chemical Crush you will notice I have made some changes to the current forum staff team.

Well, we have Tom~ leaving the moderation team because he feel he isn't active enough partly due to his internet connection.   /...

Also, I am going to let go of Xarale and Kyomi because they haven't been in here for some time.  I believe they are having a good life somewhere in the real world.  They don't need the internet when they are together  /lv

To fill in this sudden staff outage, I invited Triper to join the team so he can moderate the forum with me and Relics/no1

I didn't start an application process this time because I see many long term members with potential to become staff are affiliated with a RO server in some way (server gm / owner cannot be a staff).  Still, anyone with a good heart to serve the forum can contact me.  I will consider new application when there is a need of staff in the future.

So right now, the RMS forum staff are:

Admin: yC (Me), Riotblade (can ignore him)
Head Moderator: Relics
RMS Moderator: Triper

I am sure the amount of exposure Triper has in this forum made him known to most of us already, I shouldn't have to introduce him to any of you.  /ho

Triper

Times go, new times come.
Some people go, some people come.
The spirit of the game is still around and so I'm here to help a bit with this around[I hope at least].
Feel free to give me love and cookies, I don't bite :3

Strudel

Congratz Trippy :)
*wants to be part of it as well but involved with a server :x*

SnowBunny

About time you became a mod Triper... Gratz man! o-o

Look Adelie! Look! Stupid people! Stupid people everywhere!

Yukino

Lol, I love this announcement thread XD. So true about Xarale and Kyomi having life ;D, and I hope they're enjoying it well with each other <3.

Thanks to Tom~ for all that he has done and offered for RMS! Same with Xarale and Kyomi for their past services =D when they were previously more active.

Triper would be an amazing moderator as he is knowledgeable in many aspects of RO itself and has been on the forums as a very active member. Congratulations =D, real glad for you!

Lastly, lol about the Riotblade comment haha xD. I finally checked out what AnimeSeed was about--(off topic here) I kind of like the site layout, but they need more manga series D:!

By the way, I keep my cookies. Nobody.touches.my.cookies. Unless they are healthy ones. Triper can have some chocolates instead XD.
I thought only server owners can't apply for a position on RMS forums, but I guess that's fine (would have been interested in it as well like Strudel as I am just a GM). I think the number of moderators is alright at the moment, especially with someone as active as Triper haha!

Triper, you can start some forum events when you have time! That'll be interesting for this community ;D.

Edit:

I must bring back an important quote that Xarale has used because that made my day at the time: "As others have said, I do believe this topic is done now.  Therfore I shall be closing it, because I'm sexy."
Going to miss some of the humour that he brought to the forums xD.
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

Gene

Aww old mods gone, I used to always see them online when I wasn't an active at posting.
and
QuoteRiotblade (can ignore him)
rofl.

Triper

Quote from: Yukino on Mar 09, 2012, 03:24 AM
I must bring back an important quote that Xarale has used because that made my day at the time: "As others have said, I do believe this topic is done now.  Therfore I shall be closing it, because I'm sexy."
Going to miss some of the humour that he brought to the forums xD.
Rofl to that and thx to everybody.

Lucian

Awh that's too bad, good luck to Triper, RMS will always miss those moderators.

Tom~

Good luck guys! I know yC and Relics will continue to do a very good job, and I think Triper will do incredible /kis

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

Yukino

Good luck with things on your side, Tom~! Thanks for all that you've done =D.

I totally agree with Lucian XD.

We should collect a bunch of funny quotes made by previous RMS staff members for jokes.

Relics

Quote from: Tom~ on Mar 09, 2012, 03:35 PM
Good luck guys! I know yC and Relics will continue to do a very good job, and I think Triper will do incredible /kis
Later dude! You're still gonna check back from time to time right :P?

Kyomi

Hehe, Xarale and I aren't officially moved in together yet (UK immigration has been quite a pain for us), but we will be soon enough! We're definitely enjoying the married life, despite how busy as we have been, and how tough things are for us right now.

I still giggle at the fact that this very forum brought us together almost two years ago (Though we met wayyyy before that). Of all the places to find your future spouse! ;]

But anyways, congrats on your position Triper! I'm sure you will do well. :3

Yukino

Oooh =D! Good luck with the immigration, and I hope to hear the awesome news soon <3.
It's great to know that you guys are doing well despite any hardships that have gone your way. I wish you guys the best, and thank you both for all that you have done for us =D!

I know, right? RMS forums is such an interesting place... Never know what you'll find--drama, complaints, random talks, love, etc! Meh, the internet is an interesting place... thing ;D.

Triper's been amazing so far! He knows so much, about RO and beyond (like computers and so forth) XD. Keep it up! He keeps the forum active as well by spamming posting in the chatbox.