Character Simulator Update 6/04/2008

Started by Rbread, Jun 04, 2008, 07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rbread

It has been four months since there was an update to the charsim.  I've camped out at the suggestions board waiting for someone to create a glorious topic containing the words "character simulator".  The topic finally arrived two and half months ago requesting that I add various customs to the character simulator.  I quickly got to work after the school semester ended and now bring you the new and improved version 0.3!  Yes folks, I've increased the version revision by a whole DECIMAL POINT!  I know that you guys all have different tastes in customs, but I only have access to the ones that are public domain (to prevent any conflicts).  So, I apologize to those who aren't interested in these customs.  The other changes that I would like to note is that are now EIGHT backgrounds for you to choose from.  I don't understand the background craze but I heard some people liked to dress up their characters in different environments (some sort of fetish maybe?  ::)).  Two other minor additions I would like to note are the signature and avatar generators.  These things are cheaply built and may explode when used.  Please use under your own discretion.

Changes (taken from the charsim):

5/28/2008
-Added 110 custom headgears. Credits go to the artists.
-Added 8 backgrounds
-Added signature and avatar generator

*Runs best under Firefox & Opera*
If bodies or heads don't show up, try clearing cookies

Link: http://ro-character-simulator.ratemyserver.net/

Thanks for reading, and enjoy.

Appa

thank you for updating
You know how much our fetishes are worth to us and you brought them here
its enough to make a grown boy cry

see people it works well

Pandora

It's awesome, love it! Such nice work ^_^

It's really really really awesome as it is! But, I'd like to make a few suggestions to make it even greater:

~ Choice of color for the text.
~ Choice of where to place the character (not to overlap text).
~ More cool customs, nice selection so far ^_^
~ Could add the option of including a weapon (official ones)
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

yC

i just found it funny i can put a dead char in a sig :D

very nice, maybe i should use it. <<>>

sweettttttttttttt love you for this ^^
its so wicked =3 <3 <3 <3 *is in love*

DeePee

That's nice :)

Will there be an official content update too? Like...the 12.1 headgears are not included yet and like...***** Cat Bell isn't in it either.

shuyuki14

I noticed when I tried out the new version that for some reason the headgears won't show up. it also won't allow you to rotate the character or make them sit, etc. :/

Edit: Also can Yellow Ribbon be added to the simulator as well? +.+

Pandora

I'm able to make the character sit, rotate and make the headgears show up. You're right however that yellow ribbon is missing.
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

Rbread

I haven't updated any headgears as there hasn't been any significant amount of additions.

Quote from: shuyuki14 on Jun 06, 2008, 08:54 AM
I noticed when I tried out the new version that for some reason the headgears won't show up. it also won't allow you to rotate the character or make them sit, etc. :/

Edit: Also can Yellow Ribbon be added to the simulator as well? +.+

Clear cookies

Alero

....mm. excuse me... I have a problem with this simulator. It somehow doesn't show professions.  Look...

Why is it so? I wanted to try it so much  :'(   I use Firefox...

A Deviously Deviant <- please visit ^_^

Rbread

Alero

Clearing cookies didn't help  :'(
Posted on: Jun 06, 2008, 06:24 am
I tried loading just one image from simulator... http://ratemyserver.net/ro-character-simulator/images/bodies/%u0416%u0434%u0414%u042A%u0416%u0434%u0414%u042A_%B1%u0432%BB%u0437_%u0457%A9.gif

It said:

Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

A Deviously Deviant <- please visit ^_^

baseballGuy

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner