Character Simulator Update 6/04/2008

Started by Rbread, Jun 04, 2008, 07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TerraLuna

No ;_;
The Simulator wasn't updated for month... And I think, that won't change in the next months. Maybe Riot is updating again, when all 3-2 Job-Sprites are out x_x
I so hardly want to have new hairstyles and new class-sprites...รณ___o

Denali

I just wanted to report that when you go to the Third tab, Stalker is there and when you click it, it shows Shura.
As for when you click Shadow Chaser, it shows Wanderer.
When you go to the Trans tab, Stalker is missing and when you click Creator, Stalker shows up.

Rbread

Okay fixed, just pretend you didnt see that  ::)

Denali

Metafalica

Nothing works for me. I see a novice in the center, two heads and nothing else loads.. except the pictures at the bottom of middle headgear. It hasnt loaded for a month or so now.. maybe more.

Loki

Quote from: Metafalica on Sep 10, 2009, 09:51 AM
Nothing works for me. I see a novice in the center, two heads and nothing else loads.. except the pictures at the bottom of middle headgear. It hasnt loaded for a month or so now.. maybe more.

What web browser are you using?
QuoteWhatever floats your boat.

Metafalica

Loki

I think that's the problem. Try using IE or Firefox and see if it changes anything.
QuoteWhatever floats your boat.

Metafalica

Thats a roger.

Negative on the browser change. Tried FF and IE & tried Identifying Opera as both aswell.

Green

Works for me on Opera.
Newest version.
Never remember having problems on the older ones, either.

Metafalica

I suppose I must sit here and be envious of you then, because it doesn't work for me.  :'(

yC

Quote from: Metafalica on Sep 10, 2009, 11:59 AM
I suppose I must sit here and be envious of you then, because it doesn't work for me.  :'(

Do you get the unable to load xxx error?

That has something to do with cookies, Riotblade was providing a semi-solution to that in another post which i can't locate it at the moment.  Just try clear cookies from the char sim url (or rms in general but remember your saved passwords if any ..) and then try again.

Metafalica

I cleared everything. Its the images on the left and right that won't load. They don't show up, the only images that load are the two hear sprites, and the headgears.

Rbread

Well, by default the browser should set the appropriate encode.

You need to change View->Encoding->Korean-ISO-2022KR

If all your browsers are doing this, then I'm guessing there's you're lacking support for it on your windows installation.