Character Simulator Update 03/25/2009

Started by Rbread, Mar 26, 2009, 12:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clno

Very nice!!!  ;)

:-\ But... Have a bug in female archbishop when she attacks (not 'alt atk'), and have some hairstyles (in dye #7) that appears in black, all the sprite head... So I cleared the browser cookies but still in black (I'm using firefox 3). :( Just to fix and upgrade the sim.  ;)

TerraLuna

Shadow Chaser Sprites are out o,o
Hoping, Riot has time to update *-*"

And uh...what about the bug that heads turning black, if you want to change the hair color? This seems not to be fixed ;_;

LemonCrosswalk

It used to be back before the most recent update that you could copy the image location of the character image you were looking at and then use a direct link to the image to show someone. Now I have found that when I link the image to people, all they say is the sprite with no headgear (although if you look at the image directly, you can see the whole sprite with no problem). Was this done on purpose to stop people from just linking directly? Do other people have the problem?

noxnametm

Most of the heads in the 20s for the girls are bugged to show black. Fix please? :[

Rbread

It only exists for some palettes because we haven't had those palettes.  As I've said in a previous post, I'll fix them when there are worthy updates.  For now, just change to another palette and it'll be fine.  As for the bugs, please confirm if it's not displayed that way in game.  The charsim follows 99% of how the client parses the acts.

*EDIT*

Hey, my previous post is gone!  Someone call Ace Ventura.

SuperChunky

Why not include weapons? That way we can see what our characters look like when they attack WITH a weapon.  ;)

Lucian

Quote from: SuperChunky on Feb 06, 2010, 03:41 AM
Why not include weapons? That way we can see what our characters look like when they attack WITH a weapon.  ;)
If we can, I'd love to see this added.

Altera

Hello. I badly speak in English.  ::)
Please, add headdresses from our Russian official server. Inconveniently without them to create the character. Basically there things from shop Kafra.
Server - http://www.raggame.ru/
Kafra shop - http://www.raggame.ru/default.asp?p_ind=378

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)
21)
22)
23)
24)
25)
26)
27)
28)
Like all... Please  :'(

Usagimimi

Character simulator doesn't seem to be working; it'll put the character on the signature background, but the text doesn't appear. I've tried all of the text options and I can't seem to be able to put any text onto the image automatically like before.

hanssamuel23

Been using RMS Character Simulator since i am playing my first Ragnarok Private server. and its still good and awesome.

mitsu04