14th Year of RO

Started by yC, Dec 23, 2014, 02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yC

Once again it's the time of the year for holiday and celebration.  It was once upon a time during Christmas holiday RO came into my life, that was about 13 years ago when my friend introduced me to the iRO open beta.  I am sure many of you have a similar story to tell, the RO spirit is too strong during Christmas time.

Sometimes I read player reviews and I see that people said they have been playing the game for 10 to 15 years.  It always give me that unbelievable feeling that RO have gotten this far and never stopping.  We must thank the Ragnarok community for keeping the game always a fun place to play and chill.  We all deserve a pat on the back for what Ragnarok Online is today.  It doesn't matter how many more years to come, RO and RMS will still be here to keep the community going.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday to everyone reading this.

P.S. Hey our Facebook 'like' is over 11k now (although we don't have a Facebook page). Thanks everyone for supporting us.

Orange

I first started around Christmas in 2002, 12 years for me. It blows my mind that 12 years later I'm still in touch with people I played RO with, and so many of us still play from time to time.

Merry Christmas RMS.
:3

Xarale

Almost 10 years for me.  Not quite as long as others, but a long time nonetheless!  I too have made many awesome friends over my years in the RO world, some of which I still talk/play with to this very day.  I've played many other MMOs during the last several years, but I always end up coming back to RO in the end.  It just has something special that no other MMO has. 

While the RO community may not be as large and thriving as it once was, it is still by far my favourite MMO community.  No other MMO has produced as many amazing memories & good times as Ragnarok Online has for me.  I'm sure there's others out there who feel the same.  No other MMO community can compare to the sheer awesomeness that is the RO community, and I for one am thankful to be a part of it.

Merry Christmas RMS!

-X.

lilsword

I started playing Ragnarok 10 years ago, I got a free CD installer when Level Up! Games went to our school. The reason why I always go home early lol

Reality

Almost 11 years now for me.

Sometimes I think to myself that it's amazing how long such a simple game has lasted while there are so many other games with incredible graphics and tons of depth to them. But then I remember that RO is a rather simple game with still plenty of different things to do. I feel like that's what's helped it last. No other MMO is really as easy to pick up as RO. And it's easy to get good at this game with the right resources.

I love this stupid game. :3

-Reality

hatehero

Rider

Over 10 years now and still stuck with the same game :v I hate Ragnarok Online  /lv

Adam Don

To be honest there very few games that has really lasted very long...

Ragnarok is one of them, people still love Ragnarok.
~Web Developer~

discord :- yug-webdev

MiyumiChan

Rag is always a game, something to come back to. Even though I left for like a few years, I always seem to come back and play again. That and there's no new MMO that is fun, next to Tree of Savior coming out soon.

Yuzo

Invested so much time into this stupid game. Could been a top student if I didn't f*ck around so much - trying to get home from school ASAP to woe, late nights up, getting up at 5am to woe....

Wouldn't take it back.

edit: I blame RO for my English above.

Neffletics

After I got scammed in Ragnarok that's how I started to be more careful irl and not to trust everyone. I owe this game bigtime!
solacero rip

MiyumiChan

From being a STR mage, to making a VIT assassin. Happy 14th Year.

Vaytrex

15th year of RO is coming  /lv /lv

PlayRagnaOnline

http://www.playragna.com

Click the image to find out more!

Decist

Deacon

Fourteen years, more than half of which I've spend simply trying to find an decent, untweaked/unnerfed lowrate server. So hooray for (somewhat less than) 14 years of private RO not being able to get its front end s*** together.

This server is delisted, please notify the server owner.
It might be because this listing does not meet our Basic Server Requirements, the server is no longer available or the server owner have chosen to take this listing offline.