Sura build

Started by mohdamrilazuan, Mar 24, 2011, 02:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mohdamrilazuan

this is my 1st time playing sura after 1 year playing champion... im playing high rate server with no costume eq except for wing [ lower headgear ]

By mohdarmrilazuan at 2011-03-24

as you can see, my build is purely PVM type... which is for maximum asura damage...
I always bring extra eq for PVM coz depending on the monster...

please rate my build and please share with me how to improve my sure to be better...

Zereges

I can see nothing, no images, calc links or anything, just plain text
Player of Phoenix Fury, Pestilence & Ekirei.

Tree of Savior: Zereges (Falconeer-Mergen-Ranger)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

WoW (Drak'Thul): Zere, Shadow Priest, <Panta RheĆ®> (offline too)

My Anime List
My StackExchange

mohdamrilazuan

err... i can see the image clearly... .swt....  click on the image for better view

ncotcemo

nice build for pvm.
but there's penalty on your server?
if it not, try to use +10 barrage fist w/ 4 AK cards.
and take off your boots and change to variant shoes :)

mohdamrilazuan

yes.. there is penalty.. why variant.... i think.. using diablos combo and tanee card will giv me enough hp and sp to MVP .... variant for me just an option for PVP

Sarin

swap the ifrit card and the orleans glove for old good ring, or if available, bradium ring, and two mantis cards, gets you another ATK bonus. It's PvM build anyway, so vit isn't that important. And at those ATK levels you're better off with 4 slotted weapon. For garment, grab morpheus shawl for SP.

ncotcemo

wait i'll printscreen my build on your thread :D
wait for my pict  :D

Leamee

I'd say get rid of the orlean's gloves and use a diablos ring of muscle instead, or go for bradium ring of muscle x 2 depending on your STR.
Get variant shoes IF you don't have lady tanee, otherwise keep the diablos boots I guess, if you're using sohee that's fine.
You have insta cast (91+59) and I'm pretty sure that losing 3 dex won't matter as you can buff yourself/ eat food.
Drop sunnies with incubus (<3) and if you can get a red minstrel hat it's THE best hat for champion on our serv, it's a RO custom.
Put incubus in it also.

mohdamrilazuan

actually.. my stats is after i buff myself [ no priest or clown buff ] and if you look closely im using the diablos set [+hp], I also using +10 wing of victory [2] with 2 carat btw giv more sp then 2 incubus card.. but i will consider using bradium ring+mantis coz it sure add lots of str and atk....

Leamee

Yeah carat is way better I agree. As for the b/d rings you'd have to try stuff out because more sp might be better than more str but yeah I like your build :)

ncotcemo

how to insert image here?

glowness

[img]directlink[/img]

ncotcemo

so we have to upload that image to imageshacks or something like that huh?