Super tank champ build

Started by oppadendistyle94, Nov 03, 2012, 05:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oppadendistyle94

hey guys, i played in low rate private server, max level 99/70. all of the custom have the same effect, which is upper headgear hp+10%, middle headgear resistance to all element 5% and lower headgear all stats+3. i already tried different combination but the highest hp i can get is less than 30k, with tgk etc. But theres a few guys here could get their hp way above 60k and they arent willing to share, so im hoping u guys can help me. there is no custom cards.  /wah

Triper

Diab set, tao gunka, bradium shield, medal x2, bg armor +3 vit with tao, 4 slots weapon with 4 fabres, arch angeling card at a 99/70 champ with 99 vit give around 40k hp with the customs you talk about so dunno what you're doing to have hp <30k.

Does it includes apples or gospel to get that high hp or any rental gears like Neo stuff?

oppadendistyle94

yea include apples. hmm, based on ur build, if i have high hp, then i cant tank 1 asura?? >.<

Buckyx

asura ignore def so only demi human and size reductions and hp can help you survive it

mohdamrilazuan

if just want to tank in PvP... use -%demi human equips will do added with some deff.. you cant tank any attk... make sure you're quick when spamming pots or berry..

Triper

Good Asuras always kill. Get a GR for that or learn how to hide-dodge. If it isn't insta asura, it can be dodged with hide.

Kensei

Quote from: Triper on Nov 04, 2012, 07:03 PM
Good Asuras always kill. Get a GR for that or learn how to hide-dodge. If it isn't insta asura, it can be dodged with hide.

Only if you know the ideal ATK, SP, and have high-end gears. If not, all you can kill is half-geared people as well.

GR does not save you from Asura (unless the Asura-ing champ is terrible). You can still get frozen with some tricks (old ones, hopefully you know).

Hide-dodge can save you as long as you know the right timing. Train with champs with 130-140 total DEX if you want. If you're a champ as well, try snap-dodge instead.

Triper

>_> totally forgot snap-dodge[snap can evade all skills at 100% if you use it always in time and go offscreen if i'm not wrong], iBlame not using champs that much.

And that depends on the GR user, if you default it then ofc it's terrible[marinas, stone curse from seeker, etc will be enough to disable it] but if you just use it when it's needed then it's most of the time enough with some basic reduces.