Shura/Sura Guide Skills+Eq

Started by baghdadassup, Jul 20, 2010, 03:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

baghdadassup

Hi, I just got back into RO and I do not know where to spend my skill points as a Shura/Sura. Also, what type of equipment should I be looking for? On my server, I still see Shura/Sura use Asura. I wanted to make a champion for the MvP hunting but looking at the Shura skills, none of them seems to revolve around the Asura skill. Any suggestions on how I should build my Shura/Sura and what equipments I should look for out for? Thanks.

Gankz

I'd ask around on your server's forums. The way third classes are, different servers will change certain things and overall there just isn't a solid base for third classes yet. Due to our lack of knowledge of how your server works, you won't really get much accurate information from anyone on these forums.

Also, please pay attention to the sticky, third class questions aren't appreciated here.

baghdadassup

Well, let's say I won't utilize the 3rd class for now. How should I equip my champion for maximize asura damage in bio4? This server doesn't have customs.

Gankz

Well, assuming you don't have access to mvp cards, the best equips for asura would be:

Incubus in Ulle's
Evil/Angel Wing Ears
Any Lower
Diabolus Robe with Porcellio
+9/+10 Triple Liberation Luna Kaleet (Assuming they're boss monsters. If they're mostly demi, use a BG weapon)
Any shield that reduces damage from whatever race you're fighting
+7 or higher Aliot carded Proxy Skin Fragment
+0 Variant Shoes (DO NOT UPGRADE THESE)
2 Mantis Carded Diabolus Rings

baghdadassup

Hm, most of your equipment are dropped from MvP, is there a cheaper version? I play on a low-mid rate server and those items go for millions. Sorry for leaving this info out.

Gankz

Hmm...

Well Atroce is an easy mvp, so I'll leave in ulle's.

Swap armor for Orleans Uniform with Porcellio
Swap the weapon with a Chain[3]
Swap the Garment with Morpheus Shawl
Swap the Shoes with anything carded with Sohee
The Diabolus rings shouldn't be too hard to get, but if they are, switch to the Morph set.

baghdadassup

Thanks! That is much more affordable :), and what is a BG weapon? Liberation = Abysmal Knight cards right?

Gankz

It's a weapon you can get from battlegrounds, your server probably doesn't have it if you haven't heard of it. Yes Liberation = AK