nID Help On PRieST EqUiPs... :'(

Started by BEATMAGNUM, Dec 22, 2007, 09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEATMAGNUM

GuYS, I NEed YOUr OpINiOn/expErTise/suggestiOns!!!

WhAt eQuiPmeNT ShOUlD a PRieSt HAve BiGger Hp And Sp at the same Time FasT CasTing TIme...

PLs PoSt AND Why... :'(

Inanna

Okay, for faster casting time, Dex cards are what you want...Specifically, Zerom Cards. They give you 3+ Dex.

If you put them in a pair of slotted gloves, that's +4 dex. 8 dex extra total!

You can also get a slotted dex survivor's rod, and put in a drops card into it. That'll give you more dex, which creates a faster cast time.

Sohee card gives 15% more SP, and 3% faster SP recovery.

I can't think of anything else right now at the moment, if I do I'll let you know.

Support GM/Moderator at Paper RO.
We have awesome events coming up! :)

Majora_younglink

It really depends on how long you want to hunt for your equips. Slotted equipment is the main thing I can suggest like the above user. Also,  if you have the time/money get a mace of your choice with 1 or more slots like the Golden mace. As for a shield almost any shield with slots will do but if your tranceded and manage to get your hands on an Orlean's Plate and Orlean's glove use em for the dex bonus they give when combo'ed. For armor I would normally suggest Robe of Orleans due to the fact that priest are usually the first to get targeted in WoE and when mvping its important not to get interrupted but if you don't want the cast lag I suggest Valkyries armor for it's lowered chance of silence. As for garment and shoes I suggest going for the Tidal Shoes and Wool Scarf combo as they give you +10% hp and sp when both worn and sp and hp up seems to be a priority for you. Accesories are completely up to you but if you're not already using on accesory slot for Orlean's gloves I suggest getting two earings for the int plus (go to an npc to slot them if you have the unslotted ones). And as for headgears I always go with a crown slotted but any slotted headgear will really do.

Cards are really up to you but I always like to use the Geographer, Rideword, Cookie & Seal Card combo and if I have any slots left I use dex up cards.