Need help for Acolyte Build!!!

Started by Deztro, Jan 18, 2008, 06:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deztro

i want ask how acolyte skill and status build??? i want create support acolyte not battle

please help me

thanks

Acrued

Well i can't give you a full in-depth guide but i can tell you your general goals~

For the first few levels you'll want to Heal bomb [Don't forget /noshift command] in Payon caves 1 and 2

Goal 1: Get Insta-Cast (ask a GM on the server for how much dex will give you insta-cast)
Goal 2: continuous increase of INT
Goal 3: Get Turn Undead
Goal 4: Get Magnus Excorsimus
[Note: Goal 3 and 4 are purely for leveling in places such as Abbey cursed monastery 3 and Glast Heim church yard]

Once you've done those you should be a High Priest and be able to reset your skills to suit a Full Support High Priest
at max job level

Deztro

is vit usefull? i want only support, so what are skills i  can get? why there isn't acolyte guide in this forum?

Majora_younglink

Quote from: Deztro on Jan 18, 2008, 07:03 PM
is vit usefull? i want only support, so what are skills i  can get? why there isn't acolyte guide in this forum?

Vit isn't that useful for a full support. Just add a little if any. If you want a guide for a build you could just check somewhere like gamefaqs.

Deztro

Quote from: Majora_younglink on Jan 18, 2008, 07:42 PM
Vit isn't that useful for a full support. Just add a little if any. If you want a guide for a build you could just check somewhere like gamefaqs.

where? give me the link

tq

dorkritual

Make sure you get max strength...  But seriously, don't forget Anubis when leveling, great exp!

Acrued

Majora_younglink

Quote from: Deztro on Jan 18, 2008, 06:33 AM
i want ask how acolyte skill and status build??? i want create support acolyte not battle

please help me

thanks

Quote from: dorkritual on Jan 18, 2008, 09:49 PM
Make sure you get max strength...  But seriously, don't forget Anubis when leveling, great exp!

Read the first post :/

I'll link you to one. I personally don't like using pre-made builds myself but to all his own. Look through the list and find one that souns best for you. The guides are little old but I haven't seen any major problems with the builds. (cept maybe skill builds due the fact they change em a lot.)

On another note, these are made assuming you're on a low rate server as these were made to my knowledge on official servers.

BEATMAGNUM

the full support acolyte has a high vit high int build... vit, so you'll have high hp and you won't die that fast and int so you can cast lots of skills without worrying about your sp... dex isn't useful as an acolyte cause heal never misses on undead monster... high in means high heal...  i suggest a job 50 acolyte with 80 int and about 45 vit... then change job and become a priest... i have already made 5 priest all full support but with different builds and 1 acolyte that's about to become a priest and the best build that i have experience so far is the 99 vit 95 int and 19 dex... high hp, high sp, okay casting time... and skill build? an FS priest only has support skills... it doesn't need skills such as turn undead... Hence the name FULL SUPPORT!!!! so just join a party and support your party members so you'll get expi... that's the life of a FULL SUPPORT priest...  ;D
here are some skill build that i've been working on... you can choose one if you like...  ;D
1)BENEDICTIO SANCTISSIMI SACRAMENTI PRIEST
ACOLYTE
Divine Protection Level  5
Ruwach Level  1
Pneuma Level  1
Teleportation Level  2
Warp Portal Level  4
Heal Level  10
Increase Agility Level  10
Aqua Benedicta Level  1
Angelus Level  5
Blessing Level  10
Holy Light Level  1 Quest
Skill
PRIEST
Increase SP Recovery Level  4
Resurrection Level  4
Impositio Manus Level  5
Suffragium Level  3
Aspersio Level  5
Benedictio Sanctissimi Sacramenti Level  5
Status Recovery Level  1
Kyrie Eleison Level  10
Magnificat Level  3
Gloria Level  3
Lex Divina Level  5
Lex Aeterna Level  1
Redemptio Level  1 Quest
Skill
2)SANCTUARY PRIEST
ACOLYTE
Divine Protection  Level  5
Ruwach Level  1
Pneuma Level  1
Teleportation Level  2
Warp Portal Level  4
Heal Level  10
Angelus Level  6
Blessing Level  10
Skill
PRIEST
Resurrection Level  4
Impositio Manus Level  5
Suffragium Level  3
Sanctuary Level  10
Status Recovery Level  1
Kyrie Eleison Level  10
Magnificat Level  3
Gloria Level  3
Lex Divina Level  5
Lex Aeterna Level  1
Redemptio Level  1 Quest
Skil
3)BS SACRAMENTI SANCTUARY PRIEST
ACOLYTE
Divine Protection  Level  5
Ruwach Level  1
Pneuma Level  1
Teleportation Level  2
Warp Portal Level  4
Heal Level  10
Aqua Benedicta Level  1
Angelus Level  6
Blessing Level  10
Skill
PRIEST
Resurrection Level  4
Impositio Manus Level  5
Suffragium Level  3
Aspersio Level  5
Benedictio Sanctissimi Sacramenti Level  5
Sanctuary Level  10
Status Recovery Level  1
Kyrie Eleison Level  5
Magnificat Level  3
Gloria Level  3
Redemptio Level  1 Quest
Skill

Aris

If you're going to use Turn Undead to level then you need Vit so you don't die to Anubis in one hit and Kyrie lasts longer.