marionete doll _ cramp
earring _ tarou
chain 3x abyss
earing1
odins bless
vidars boots
vali manteu
valk shield + alice

any suggestions please sho how that build will look i will be very glad :)

Littlechan

what's the minimum dex to get instant cast? since you'll using ashura much, just get dex for instant cast, and put the rest for your int (since your str is maxed already)

and what's the purpose of aspd? I think ashura isn't affected by aspd

why not put all point of your agi to your int too? ;D ;D

*Thank You very much for Azurene*

The world is getting more and more broken everyday...

The truth about me
I am 17 ;D
[close]

CookieEater

The higher you get the more preferrable Str becomes over Int for Champs. Asura is pretty much Atk multiplied by SP/8 plus 1000 bonus damage. As SP goes up automatically, your multiplicant does too. But the base number, Atk, will only go up by increasing Str.

Ergo, by increasing Str there is more Atk to be multiplied by your standardly high SP. You'd be wise to still put points into it after maxing Str and getting insta-cast, though.

So, as said, away with Agi and more Int.
B>Positive Karma, /w offers pl0x

Loki

For equipments, I suggest using Gloom Under Night in your Armor(Odin's Blessing) since most MvPs are either Shadow/Holy attribute(not to mention Angel and Demon).
QuoteWhatever floats your boat.

bhalu

Quote from: Loki on Feb 23, 2009, 10:40 AM
For equipments, I suggest using Gloom Under Night in your Armor(Odin's Blessing) since most MvPs are either Shadow/Holy attribute(not to mention Angel and Demon).

i mean which cards and eq without mvp cards now cause i dont have only mistress and moonlight i will collest more but i dont know what cards i will put in armor accesiories shoes germant helm and what kind of that i will wear on.

i have sth like that

now thanks for asks

Orange

Chain, NO
At 500 str, a mace[4] with 4 abyss knight cards will kick the donkey of your chain.

I would use morpheus set instead of that stuff, +20% sp.

You can get full morph set from killing detale, hydro and aliza.

For shoes try and get Variant Shoes(keep them non upgraded) from beelzebub, if you can kill that.

That will be pretty much asura gear, also blue acidus +80 sp would probably be less effective then something like Vanberk card(+2 str)
:3

Littlechan

someone said to me, barrage fist is better? is that right? because I've never tried/even heard about that weapon ;D ;D

*Thank You very much for Azurene*

The world is getting more and more broken everyday...

The truth about me
I am 17 ;D
[close]

Sarin

nope, fists are worse than maces because of bad size mods. Barrage fist itself in designed for combo champs, but is otherwise usel...wait, who uses combo anyway?

Loki

3 Abyss Card and 1 Turtle General is better for damage I think.
QuoteWhatever floats your boat.

Orange

Quote from: Sarin on Feb 24, 2009, 04:19 AM
nope, fists are worse than maces because of bad size mods. Barrage fist itself in designed for combo champs, but is otherwise usel...wait, who uses combo anyway?

On RMS test server, and the server i play for some reason barrage first was dealing out same dmg as mace, It seems to work... for some reason.
At that high stats and stuff, difference between fist and mace will be like 0.05 lul

(Due to barrage fist being weapon lvl 3, +10 it will be better, which wont be to hard with high drop rate)
:3

CookieEater

Size mods are bogus when it comes to skill usage of all sorts. I get only a slight difference with Asura because a Mace [4] has 7 points of Atk more compared to Barrage Fist [4].
B>Positive Karma, /w offers pl0x

3nj3s

Quote from: bhalu on Feb 22, 2009, 08:13 AM
hello i need help in champion build for mvp killing like stats and eq and cards

now i have
500/120
str 500+50
int 400
luk 0
vit 200
dex 200
agi to 195 aspd

eq
marionete doll _ cramp
earring _ tarou
chain 3x abyss
earing1
odins bless
vidars boots
vali manteu
valk shield + alice

any suggestions please sho how that build will look i will be very glad :)
what ro did you play??