High Priest Build Stats Euips Help

Started by aneeshbk, Oct 28, 2011, 06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aneeshbk

Hi i need help with High Priest Build Stats Euips.
low rate server 99/70
bg,woe and pvp type tanker type equip card stats and wht skill to use need full guide please help me

Triper

97 total vit, 99 base dex, leftovers on str[if there is no gym pass], leftovers on agi[if there is gym pass] -> woe/bg/PVP
at least 97 total vit, int and dex depends on what you do[I usually go with 97 total int, leftovers on dex] -> pvm

PVM - Magni's Cap set[alice, khalitz and the dragon card[sky petite or something like that][pasana, bathory and marc] and you're ok for most of the places], proxy[raydric or nox], variants or some diab boots with high refine[green ferus], long mace/survivor's rod[dex version with fabre or drops]/kvm mace +6 or higher/speedy arc wand[or whatever is the -15% after cast delay rod from bg], 2 medal of honor/diabolus ring x2 with alligator, 1 diabolus ring with smokie
Cheap version - tidal set with nox/green ferus, magni set with hodremlin and bathory/pasana/marc and go!

BG/WOE/PVP - KVM set[the glorious thing], feather beret, long mace, smokie acess, horong acess[sight > ruwach, higher range, no dmg to kill lex aeterna, etc], glorous ring, alligator acess[1 or 2 is up to you, I like to have always a smokie on q.q], medusa bradium shield, thara bradium shield, horn bradium shield, horn valk shield, thara valk shield, valk armor ed, proxy with nox[add in glorious shoes instead of diabolus shoes if your server has them if not diabolus shoes with green ferus], prox with marse, prox with dustiness, prox with jakk, valk armor with pasana, seeker shield[stone curse is fun/good to use sometimes], slotted fire armor with marc and anti-water set, long mace, speedy arc wand[the -15% after-cast delay from bg], nightmare sunnies
Cheap version - what is in bold

Something +/- around this and you DON'T need to use all the stuff I'm saying this, it all depends on what your server has and what not but you can get the idea about it. [Note - Probably I even missed something lol]

aneeshbk