Leveling a lvl87 Champion

Started by DeadOwnz, Nov 20, 2011, 07:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeadOwnz

I need help leveling a champ on a 30/50/50 server
Its been tough but ive been leveling solo for a while now and it seems difficult. Can anyone tell me what to kill for exp? Remeber i have barely anygears so if i need to hunt something let me know.
Pre-RO

Kensei

Scaraba imo. But it takes some asura to kill one.

DeadOwnz

it takes me 3 asuras to kill 1 for lie 6%.. thats not even cool...
Pre-RO

Kensei

Well that's the safe method since scarabas aren't aggresive. Might want to try anubis, bio3, or thor but those 3 are very risky places.

DeadOwnz

Quote from: Kensei on Nov 20, 2011, 11:41 AM
Well that's the safe method since scarabas aren't aggresive. Might want to try anubis, bio3, or thor but those 3 are very risky places.
Lol i just started and its a new server... Maybe i forgot to say that? SO why would you list all the hard things to solo?
Pre-RO

Buckyx

then OI sleepers or leech yourself at anubis with TU priest lol

Triper

New server->Asura tatachos soon as possible after memo one map that have them, get luna kaleet->get % cards->asura stuff to get more exp fast to 99->99 done, win

DeadOwnz

Quote from: Triper on Nov 20, 2011, 04:14 PM
New server->Asura tatachos soon as possible after memo one map that have them, get luna kaleet->get % cards->asura stuff to get more exp fast to 99->99 done, win
didnt help one bit tatcho are a b**** to get to.  Theres nothing i can just auto attack for fair exp but i can stay on the map without warping in an out?
Pre-RO

Triper

Mavkas with a agi/str/dex build using a fire stunner? Easy I guess.

Kensei

Are you saying you're up for playing combo champs? They won't need to go back alot or waste lots of pots but their ability is pretty much average or lower compared to other melee classes :c

DeadOwnz

There is infinite combo chain on this server
Pre-RO

MysticNight

Tatachos aren't a biatch to get to. They're snuggly and give good exp. o.o
If you need three asuras to kill a scaraba I'm sorry but there's something wrong with your gears.
Do you have scorpion cards and a luna kaleet? That could be the problem. Frankly you should be able to OS them. I did back in the days.