help me in champion job..finger offensive type

Started by soan025, Jan 25, 2014, 08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soan025

server was 255/120 with mvp cards..guys help me please..cuz they are always bully me and keep killing i want my finger offensive high damage /an /an /omg /omg /wah /wah Thank You /no1 /no1

PinkNoodle

High STR, x2 Turtle General and x2 Hydra Mace or whatever stronger 4 slot weapon you can grab, anything that pumps damage against Medium sized monsters/demi-humans anything that increases ATK. If you have any elemental (Preferably slotted) weapons available in your server, make sure to grab one of them since everyone's obviously going to be running GR and possibly Deviling on top of it. Attacking with Neutral property on GR is a no-no.

If you have a lesser sense of ethics, you could also endow your TTHH neutral weapon with a Cursed Water/Box of Storms/dual account...

Make sure you get a high enough DEX so you don't have to wait till new years eve 2015 to shoot those spheres. 150 DEX if you can manage if the server is pre-renewal, not too familiar with Renewal mechanics though.

As for you being bullied, I'll advise you get yourself some demi-human resistance gears (Thara, Feather Beret...) and a few elemental armors and try to predict what element their attack is going to be then counter it ( Neutral -> GR, Fire -> Pasana, Wind -> Dokebi... ).