finger offensive champion

Started by mohdamrilazuan, Feb 07, 2011, 06:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mohdamrilazuan

im building a finger offensive champion in my server.

my equip are:

+10 solar god helm[2](custom item +10 all stats) with 2 Kathryne Keyron card
      flu mask[1] with dark illusion card
    +10 diablos robe[1] with Gloom Under Night card
    +8 Grand cross
    +   Valkyrja's Shield with thara frog card
    +10 diablos matiau with orc baby card
   +10 diablos boot with mystcase card(custom card reduce 50% cast time and +50 atk
   2 Brisingamen

and my stats are:

str 80+41
  agi 60+42
  vit 2+29
  dex 99+30
  luk 1+33

is there something wrog with my build. because I cant even kill a paladin with my finger offensive and even a assassin cross can endure my atk... can someone help me....

Triper

First of all - wrong section

Second - You don't even know the basics of the game to the point of having MVP cards like gloom mixed with a Grand Cross weapon that has 0 cards to boost your atk

Third - Your build sucks because of point two[example: your str is 80+41 and not 79+41 and even that it sucks for fo since is low str]

Four - You're willing to learn and want to try to improve:

Start with this: http://irowiki.org/oldwiki/Stats
Then this http://www.xenophase.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=66533&f=50&view=previous

Then I think you will understand why you build that has some of "How to be a FO Champ" sucks.
And if you may think that I'm not helping you here is a how a FO should be:

High atk[Str high ofc but you can add some +atk stuff in the thing]
Fast Cast[this means High Dex]
Vit or agi is up to you and depending on if you need/have anti-stun or not or flee is enough[I'm adept of a bit of agi since aspd is cool for the fo animation cut when you have near 150 dex or even that], this is more a thing to be thought about according the server players style
etc...

Sarin

You're not helping much too, Trip.

FO build relies heavily on two stats. STR and DEX, or if you want to go right to derived stats, ATK and cast time. STR increases your ATK, DEX decreases cast time. That is important. Take up a lot of reading, I'll just point out some stuff.

AGI helps just a bit, I'd suggest you go get some VIT instead. After some time PvPing, you'll understand that flee is pretty much useless for PvP.
Stats: total STR should always be multiple of 10, like 120. Dex should be as much as possible.

A bit about PvP gear: you'll notice, if playing against good people (I doubt that actually) that freeze/stone curse protection is important. Armor card should be marc or evil druid card for that. You should also keep a couple backups, like Ghostring for Asura and other fixed neutral stuff. Weapon: not just ATK matters, % modifiers are important too. Players are Demihuman/medium size, so good oldfashioned +10 mace with proper combination of cards should do. For accessories, definitely switch for Megjingards, Brisingamens are for magical chars.

There is a lot more...just read some stuff.

CrispyKitten

Also something to note...
Quote from: mohdamrilazuan on Feb 07, 2011, 06:45 AM
because I cant even kill a paladin with my finger offensive   
Paladins have a skill that makes them particularly adept at reducing a significant chunk of TSS's dmg.  Even though not all Pallies like this skill, you might want to change strategies when it comes to killing them.

Sarin

I wouldn't Asura Paladins either. Either that Paladin uses GR, in that case you won't deal much damage (altho there are ways to get through it), and if he does not or you get through it, it is more likely that either autoguard will block it, or you kill both him and yourself due to reflect. With those 9k hitpoints of you champ, you simply got no opening for Asura kill because if you deal enough damage to kill a paladin, you take at least 9-10k from reflect, if you were so lucky and managed to get Asura damage almost spot on his HP.

Taking down paladins with champ is very tricky, and a novice player has almost no chance to do it.

mohdamrilazuan

hello again.. I have change my champion to another setting.. Im hoping to use it in pvp n WOE, manage to get a MJ... please tell me if i did something wrong..
and Im going to put Orc Hero card on the flu mask.. no more stunt..

Relics

You don't need AGI, put those points into INT/VIT.

mohdamrilazuan

isn't agi effect delay on FO..??

Relics

AGI will only make spamming FO easier but you MUST have -aftercast delay gear like kiel-d in order for it to be actually spammable.
If you have enough -aftercast, AGI makes it so that you can spam finger offensive capped by your aspd

If you don't have -aftercast gear, don't bother with AGI

Leamee

I'm also pretty sure that you should get luna kaleet instead of mace. Make it +10 and put hydra hydra tg.

Relics

yea, defo.. need a luna kaleet on tag for damage, or if somebody decides to switch to wind ele armor.

also, gonna need to tag luna kaleet for asura

uncelebrated

KvM/BG Mace is better if your server has them.

Agi will reduce your animation delay which will only matter if you have Bragi or multiple Kiel cards.

Also, typically TSS (FO) isn't going to kill anyone.  It doesn't have a high damage output (like asura) or high DPS, which makes it very easy to out pot.

'effective now, ***** is butthurt because his server sucks without competent players to make things interesting'

mohdamrilazuan

Quote from: Relics on Feb 08, 2011, 01:38 PM
yea, defo.. need a luna kaleet on tag for damage, or if somebody decides to switch to wind ele armor.

also, gonna need to tag luna kaleet for asura

sorry but my server don't have new world map or item.. even endless tower.. ~sigh~
but i manage to get 1 kiel card... can someone help me improve my build, coz just went to WOE and I
still cant kill decent number of people, maybe 2~3 wizard or sniper, in case you asking, my job is to defend the last portal to the emperium room

Sarin

despite what people are saying, go for +10 mace. Because you wanna get two megjingards, that translates into extra 80 STR, you should be able to get total of 200. And on that level, modifiers matter far more than weapon ATK.

Leamee

If tatacho's not implemented on your server (what a shame) then yes go for +10 mace in any case. However he doesn't have 2 meg yet. Ideally you'd want to run tests with an up-to-date simulator (good luck because finding one is hard) or on RMS.
And in that situation, put hydra hydra tg tg in the mace. A nice WS should be able to make you a +10 mace in about 10 attempts and if you go to the NPC you'll need 20 maces.
You could also try to make an "annoyer" mace with cards like metaling or skeleton. I don't think that everybody has a lot of vit and a status mace could be a good option anyway. Once you're done just switch to hydra hydra tg tg.