Champion PVP Build

Started by kennychee, Sep 07, 2011, 09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kennychee

I m new to champion... currently playing 99/70 server  i want to know how to build a pvp champ... about the eq,cards and how to change eq and how to vs champ and sinx...  how to do for max damage? asura strike

Currenlty plying this server http://emily-ro.com

flipflop9000

Would you prefer a fast cast build or a control build? And can you snap dodge? And what's the playing style for champs like in your server? TSS or Efist?

If you want to go for fast cast, the usual builds that I see would be max dex, decent agi and around 90 str? The downside for this build is that you get stunned(a lot) and you'll pretty much die not only from Efist but also from a well placed Finger Offensive. Just get dex equips(ie Zerom OGs).

As for "control", I get 120 or 130dex, 90vit and either 90 or 100str with food buffs included. I wear reduction gears since for me this build can be used against pretty much any class.

VS Champ: Absorb then efist and hope that you're faster than your opponent. I'm not very good in TSS so I wouldn't know how to play :(

VS Sinx: Get Box of Sunlights and please use the "control" build. If he has link, it's either you snap dodge his Sonic Blow or you log out.

Good luck!

Zereges

Quote from: TheRealProverbs on Sep 13, 2011, 10:17 AM
VS Sinx: Get Box of Sunlights and please use the "control" build. If he has link, it's either you snap dodge his Sonic Blow or you log out.
With 15k+ hp you cannot be one-shotted by assassin cross unless you have lex aeterna.
Player of Phoenix Fury, Pestilence & Ekirei.

Tree of Savior: Zereges (Falconeer-Mergen-Ranger)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

WoW (Drak'Thul): Zere, Shadow Priest, <Panta RheĆ®> (offline too)

My Anime List
My StackExchange

flipflop9000

Quote from: Nekac1 on Sep 13, 2011, 03:08 PM
With 15k+ hp you cannot be one-shotted by assassin cross unless you have lex aeterna.

A 140 str sinx with link can one shot a champ even with the proper redux and 15k+ HP.

But you're right too. He wouldn't need to try and Snap dodge if he can tank. I'm just trying to save him some pots, is all.

Kensei

99 base dex sounds like a must (ooooooooopppppp)
basically you're dead meat against linked sinx most of the times if you don't prepare BoS / maya p.

OT : HI RAM.