help me with asura champion build

Started by happyboyz10, Dec 14, 2007, 04:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

happyboyz10

i playing a high rate server which base lvl is 999 and job lvl 255...wat equipment and stat is the best for the highest damage?

Majora_younglink

*cracks fingers*

Who boy, did you get in my area of strength. Since you're on a high rate server getting these equips should be a breeze for you. For weapon go ahead and go with Barrage fist. No contest with any other knuckle except for maybe with the Berserk knuckles with a slot but those are EXTREMELY hard to get. For shoes and garment I suggest tidal shoes and wool scarf for the +10% hp and sp. As for sheild go with Orlean's glove and plate as they not only up cast time but give up to dex which is nice. Headgear for me is usually just a crown. I don't know, I just like slotted crowns. XD For armor I go with Robe of Orleans so when you summon all five spirit spheres a monster can't interrupt you and then you can keep on comboing. Cards I go with Geographer, Rideword, Waste Stove & Seal Card combo. If you're using the Barrage fist I suggest slotting it with some mvp cards like Doppleganger, Lord of Death, and maybe a Baphomet. Most cards depend on the style of combo monk you are but Doppleganger is usually a must. Try to get one as soon as you can. If your server allows the stacking of card effects I suggest slotting a few into your weapon.

Hmm... Sats... I usually go with 255 luck, agi, and dex Then I go full str with an occasional break to up vit a few points until I run out of stat points. I think I usually end up with something like 800 str and 500 vit on most servers. I forget exactly the stat points.

Hope that helped.

pintakasi

it helped me too thanks lol,    ;)
your not a fool, aren't you?