How to 1-shot kasa? [Pre-renewal]

Started by User1, Dec 25, 2017, 11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

User1

Hi,

I am currently playing on https://cape-ro.com/ (pre-renewal server) and I would like to be able to 1-shot kasa in Thor 1, can you help?

These are the following things I have available to me:
-Free in-town healer (no cooldown, yay)
-Bragi and service for you

What are some very low-tier gears that I can get that would enable me to 1-shot kasas in Thor 1? Since it's a new server, I can't just walk up and buy a morphs set from someone, nor do I currently have the means to hunt for one myself at the moment. I have never leveled like this before, any and all assistance is appreciated  /no1

P.S.
If you have any other suggestions as to how I can effeciently level a monk (accept combo monk, lordy they're a bit slow at leveling) I am open to suggestions. I have always liked the monk class. But I never got around to leveling one, now I am finding myself not knowing what build to use to level, or where to legel, lol!

Cheers

misterj

monks are slow as f*** at killing kasas relative to every other class, if youre not able to do it with basic s***, just use a hunter like anyone else. on hitlock servers you dont even have to worry about trapping them

cauyao615

i think leveling at Kasa would be a bad idea since its guaranteed that even if u killed it you die too because Kasa uses reflect shield, so in a 20x server you probably lose more exp than gain

i recommend you kill sleepers instead...u can 2 shot them using occult impaction/Investigate even with just an NPC stunner(mace)

u can 1 shot them with using a carded weapon(+10 mace 2kaho2pecopecoegg)

for the stat build

just get enough str to 2 shot them(if u only going to use a stunner) which is around 70-80 str
some dex for casting(around 40 is enough)
and agi so u can dodge(get as much agi and max Dodge skill, also use pantie set) or not get any agi at all since the server has a direct warp and healer and just pump dex and str

they give decent exp probably 12 sleepers=1 kasa

misterj

man im dumb, i didnt even realize he said he was trying to level up off of kasas on a monk because no one ever does that, i just assumed he wanted a way to farm leech xp lol

Zereges

Player of Phoenix Fury, Pestilence & Ekirei.

Tree of Savior: Zereges (Falconeer-Mergen-Ranger)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

WoW (Drak'Thul): Zere, Shadow Priest, <Panta Rheî> (offline too)

My Anime List
My StackExchange

User1

Quote from: cauyao615 on Dec 26, 2017, 06:27 AM
i think leveling at Kasa would be a bad idea since its guaranteed that even if u killed it you die too because Kasa uses reflect shield, so in a 20x server you probably lose more exp than gain

i recommend you kill sleepers instead...u can 2 shot them using occult impaction/Investigate even with just an NPC stunner(mace)

u can 1 shot them with using a carded weapon(+10 mace 2kaho2pecopecoegg)

for the stat build

just get enough str to 2 shot them(if u only going to use a stunner) which is around 70-80 str
some dex for casting(around 40 is enough)
and agi so u can dodge(get as much agi and max Dodge skill, also use pantie set) or not get any agi at all since the server has a direct warp and healer and just pump dex and str

they give decent exp probably 12 sleepers=1 kasa
Thanks for your suggestion. This is a viable alternative for leveling. On my server, they have reduced the amount of Great Nature's price to NPCs, to reduce zeny inflation (but mah zennies  /wah lol)

Quote from: Zereges on Dec 27, 2017, 10:09 AM

This is a good way to 1-shot kasas, however, the server is fairly new and don't have a few of those equips readily available, but i'm sure in a very short time it will be. Thanks for taking the time on the calc and linking.

Something like that?
I was hoping to perhaps be able to 1-shot kasas at a fairly low level (perhaps 75-80) but it seems like it MIGHT not be viable to do so. Maybe i'll just leech a monk in anubis for farm sleepers, whichever gives more exp per hour  /hmm

Zereges

Quote from: User1 on Dec 27, 2017, 02:59 PM
I was hoping to perhaps be able to 1-shot kasas at a fairly low level (perhaps 75-80) but it seems like it MIGHT not be viable to do so. Maybe i'll just leech a monk in anubis for farm sleepers, whichever gives more exp per hour  /hmm
Oh, come on. You weren't expecting to pull up 80k+ asura on 75lvl non-advanced monk and without equip. Just try to use calc for that, you will be at 30k-ish asura.
Good Luck with 1 base dex and 3.7k HP.

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

My Anime List
My StackExchange

ggwp

You need great gear to 1 shot Anubis at Monk 75 , the effort to farm those card are not worthed on low rate if you can dual TU to leech.

Emcee

Quote from: ggwp on Dec 31, 2017, 08:51 PM
You need great gear to 1 shot Anubis at Monk 75 , the effort to farm those card are not worthed on low rate if you can dual TU to leech.

Its also impossible to asura anubis with low level monk

Zereges

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

My Anime List
My StackExchange