Asura to GR and Devi

Started by unguidedsoul, May 30, 2013, 02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

unguidedsoul

okey sooo, if i use garm claw (shadow), can i hit GR/devi users? or does the element of the weap not matter?

sorry for bad english. /...

Triper

Asura is a forced neutral skill. No matter what you use as the element of the weapon, it will always end being neutral.

Meta

TSS with Marina cards and hope you get lucky. I've only seen this work once in an epic battle between two expert champions.

SukiChii

I see it almost everyday /ok
Or wear status armor and get lucky.

Kensei

Quote from: Meta on May 30, 2013, 04:54 PM
TSS with Marina cards and hope you get lucky. I've only seen this work once in an epic battle between two expert champions.

Except two expert champions don't use Asura on their duel.

Meta

Quote from: Kensei on May 31, 2013, 10:56 AM
Except two expert champions don't use Asura on their duel.

They do when they both have GR and a stack of recovery items. It was a pitched battle, not randomness in a pvp room.

Kensei

Quote from: Meta on May 31, 2013, 12:06 PM
They do when they both have GR and a stack of recovery items. It was a pitched battle, not randomness in a pvp room.

Having GR does not mean they're expert. They're just geared (wrongly).

nile

Depends on consumables available whether you can use asura.

Meta

It was one of the many skills they used. Each round lasted about 15 minutes.

Triper

15 minutes is still a lot, whatever are the rates/max level. Both sides must have been good/competent enough to make a fight last so much.
And I've to agree, a good champ doesn't really need a gr, needs to never get close at the wrong moments to die for an asura[worse that can happen is to get close to another champ and miss absorb spirits lol]!

Personally, I have only seen a really epic champ battle. It was one where even the champs used beholder accessories to cast cancel skills to use others fast and counter each other. I dunno if it still is possible to mimic what they made nowadays but it was epic to watch years ago.