[Non-Renewal] Max damage Asura for PvP

Started by antonigaming, Jun 06, 2014, 05:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

antonigaming

The server I play includes:
  -Godly items like mjolnir, sleipnir, etc..
  -Items such as Variant[1], Proxy[1]
  -MVP cards
  -Probably the most common items found in a Pvp server Ragnarok.

*I play the kind of Champion that doesn't rely on freezing the enemy. Thus, I wanted to kill them with one EF even they're using GR + DEVI.

ggwp

If your server have 6k sp max ashura cap it wont happen  /wah

antonigaming

No SP cap.
I forgot. It is a 99/70 server.

Triper

The problem isn't really the SP cap, it's the formula that only counts SP until 6000.

Tsudere

So it's PvP related?

Get
2xMeging
BG/glorious weapon (if BG is not there use luna kaleet)
dobe (+3dex if possble)
variants with sohee

I don't know what headgears are there. If possible get 2x incubus cards. in an alice doll and slt sunnies (and switch to defensive headgears if required)

as max dex as possible
97 overall vit
40-50 base str (shoult be 130-140 with 2 megs)
rest int
make sure to have sp song active

If this is not enough ask your hp for lex or just drop vit for str

antonigaming

A champ used EF on me and he did 30K damage on me and I'm wearing GR DEVI proxy, fberet and cranial. I wanted to exceed that damage so even LK's with GR DEVI will die with just one hit

ggwp

90+100 STR 45+xx INT 99+22 DEX (selfbuff without dish)
You need Brynhild , 2 meg , overupped Proxy , Variant[sohee or GEC if more than 15%] , Alice doll [Incu] , Sunglasses [Incu] just to kill LK using GTB. If that LK / Paladin / Ranked Taekwon wearing Thara / Tatacho good luck  /wah. But using 120ish dex champ against competitive PvP player is asking suicide  /...

You want to one shotting people in that kind server ? Just use BB LK / SB SinX instead. Champ start owning on 150++ mvp card and other crap server. Its because they can get insta Gfist and stupid amount SP from level.

janacechan

Just use Lady Tanee Card when going asura then go switch to a normal boots :3