Highest Asura Contest

Started by MysticNight, Jan 04, 2012, 10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MysticNight

I was bored and decided to test my asura knowledge. My stats/ equips aren't perfect and I don't know what "stat compensation" in bonus stands for, but here goes:
http://games4nerds.comuf.com/RMS/RMS%20Non-Official%20RO%20Calc.html?caDbLbibLababbhbkabaiaabkkaFaFabablkkdTaaaaaajhdWd7dWnanxc7tpgHnEgLnMbNnMbNakkkajkkkfaafaabkkaabEsDflfaaaaMaaxkkkkkkkJJybLaaaabLbLaabMkbMkcgbskbMkcgkaYkbMkcaaa8baakakakakakakdaaHaHaa
I heard of people who claimed to be able to do 5M+ asura but this would probably be with lex and about 10 gospels? I don't know if they would even stack. :)
I didn't use items that aren't in the database or are in the kafra shop, so please do the same to keep this fair for everyone. I put 70 dex but anything above 50 is fine, basically this is to keep it a bit realistic. You wouldn't be able to pull off the asura with 0 dex in WOE or MVP conditions without buffs. :)
Non uber-gears entry are greatly appreciated also, because it'd be nice to show newer players how even an asura with suckish gears can still be really efficient.
I'm sure a lot of people can do better than me so I'll leave it to the experts!
You can try without quest headgears too/MVP stuff too. Please don't tick the guild skills category as I've never seen people MVP in guild castles. :p

Triper

Status compensation means abusing the reset npc "bug" where you get a char with 1 base stats without gears get Marionette Control and later you add the gears and stats so you get more stats then a char with stats already in[or for people that lv a char with 1 stats to then make something as a sh*tload of potions in 1 day to get tons of points fast on a server without reset npc].

Example:
Normal char+clown
Total randomly chosen stat of char - 95 DEX
Clown - 10 DEX
Marionette Control used
Total - Char gets 10/2 DEX bonus making is final DEX be 99

Abusing the status compensation thing:
Normal char+clown
Total randomly chosen stat of char - 1 DEX
Clown - 10 DEX
Marionette Control used
Total - Char gets 10/2 DEX bonus making is initial DEX be 6 and then can add 93 DEX to make it be 99

So in the end you get more free status to use on other stuffs.

About dmg depends on the target and gears since there is gloom and roween+galion cards and +5% dmg shield cards.
And guild buffs work outside of castle with the exception of Battle Orders because it's a cast to get and only works inside castles like E-call. The problem with them is that the Guild Leader has to be at <3 cells distance to their members get it.
Also if we're talking about non-ubber gear why the lady tanee in there? o.o

And over 5m isn't that hard, just need friends or lots of clients or know what target to aim with the right gears: >>Click<<
Ofc ^ isn't something usable at 100%[I don't consider using Marionette Control something usable] unless you get everybody with marc+anti-water to stay at his SG and have someone tank the Garm so a more realistic thing is to aim to the 1m dmg nearest possible vs monsters without anything crazy.

Max dmg possible without mvp cards or god items is around 6-7m, with god items and mvp cards is around 15-16m AFAIK

MysticNight

My version was with MVP cards, I didn't make a legit version yet. :)
I have a few questions: how can you stack several gospels? Do you need several paladins?
Also, can bragi & service for you+ marionnette control be stacked with several chars? Just wondering. :)
It's pretty impressive that you got to 5M without lady tanee. Like you said such a config would need lots of people. Kind of makes you want to create 50 slaves though. :p
I also need to try making equips without MVP stuff, or maybe only Morpheus set. I'll post another char simulator once I'm done with my exams.

Triper

You can't stack same buff over and over, latest version will be the one active.
Gospel has a delay of 10 secs each time you get a buff. More means more useless chars around.
And most of the time it isn't lots of chars, it's more items and the right chars. Gypsy+gospel+HP+champ = 4, that's not much.

MC is stupid to use to asura imo, it's just fun for numbers. You've to get the char not killed while you asura which will happen 99% of the time and MC char on you means you can't Body Relocate to any place to do faster/safe asuras neither can asura tele because when you're taking with another char as hp and you asura, the mvp changes to your champ and boom, cya MC pro buff.

Morpheu's set sucks if it isn't for renewal, it's just good as a starter set.

MysticNight

Thanks a lot for the info. Dang for the Morph Set, it's all I have on the server I left but thought about re-joining. :/
I guess I need to get an Ulle's Cap/ Orle Uni and a couple of diablos rings. Sohee card is surprisingly OP compared to Variant Shoes. I know Sohee is less good than Variant, but it's almost as good when it comes to SP and damage. I discovered that while fiddling with your calc.

MysticNight

Is dress hat better than evil flying wings? Just wondering, because I think it is. Also, is +9 Lich's bone wand a good alternative to Luna kaleet?

Triper

luna > lich but if you can't have a +8 or higher luna then yep, lich is ok because luna +8 > lich +9 and +7 is +/- the same as lich +9

About Dress Hat vs FEW[I would say FEW since SP > that super low increase without doing math because it's too low to be something to think about] but still here is something to understand how mechanics work:
Asura Strike's Formula:

ATK * (8 + Remaining SP/10) + Skill Level Bonus, at Lv 5 it becomes:
        1 sp with 1 atk = 1008.1 damage[lv 5 asura]
        2 sp with 1 atk = 1008.2[lv 5 asura]
        1 sp with 2 atk = 1016.2

ATK > SP but can we get the same high ATK as how SP can be? Not without Gospel so... SP > ATK =P
        1.2k sp and 400 atk = 52200
        400 sp and 1200 atk = 58600

Using ^ with a super normal champ that has 450 atk and 2000 sp and doing the math if you can't see the obvious.
Dress Hat:
450 atk with 3% atk increase = 450*1.03 = 463.5
2000 sp with 463.5 atk = 96408 dmg
Flying Evil Wing:
450 atk with 120 extra sp from FEW
2120 sp with 450 atk = 99000 dmg

Now if we add 3 aks to be something that can be called a CHAMP so you can see that previous calcs done weren't wrong:
Dress Hat[+3%[1%+2% from +6 or higher] works like +% cards]
[450*1.78]*[8+[2000/10]] = 801*208 = 166608 dmg
Flying Evil Wing
[450*1.75]*[8+[2120/10]] = 787.5*220 = 173250 dmg

You can play with the numbers of both examples too if you want and do your own conclusions:
Dress Hat: 801*[8+[SP/10]] = DMG Done
FEW: 787.5*[8+[SP/10]] = DMG Done

Higher the SP pool is, biggest damage difference you will see.

jblazer

How do you guys get such high numbers?

Is there an option I don't know about, cause I put the same gears and I only have like 150k damage..

what buffs are you guys using?

fluidin

150k is really low. are u basing that damage off enemies in woe?

they're probably basing those numbers off mvps in field/dung maps.

to get high numbers you will need lex, sp song, gospel.

even higher will mean mvp cards and certain +9eq
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

jblazer

Quote from: fluidin on Apr 05, 2012, 11:47 PM
150k is really low. are u basing that damage off enemies in woe?

they're probably basing those numbers off mvps in field/dung maps.

to get high numbers you will need lex, sp song, gospel.

even higher will mean mvp cards and certain +9eq

I forgot about the SP dance and gospel, although how likely is it to get +20 stats and 100% attack from gospel anyway. I thought it's random?

Apparently a level 10 provoke adds another 200k to Triper's asura damage.

crazy

fluidin

u just need to retry and wait for that particular gospel buff lol
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

motherflippin

The retro ( no trans ) server I play I can get 320k / 1 shot dracula. And I'm not even 99 yet.

So if a monk with no slotted mids/mvp cards can get that you should easily be able to get alot more on champs with high end gear.

Using, pure int SP song dancer, 3x AK card, sohee,willow,black frame glasses , 99+21 STR , Battle Theme and Lex.

Using those + Lady Tanee,Gospel buffs, slotted mids etc should be easy.